What we know so far about Liam Payne's death

Very sad news about this young man , listening to the news now it seems he was high and causing issues in the hotel earlier . I do wonder why these people who have the world at their feet , get into drugs and destroy their lifes and those around them . He has a small son i believe . What are they seeking i wonder . Awful for his family . All very sad

1 Like

That seems to be the norm today. All about drugs to make you happier .

And it never does, does it?

I’ll take my own happiness any day.

Very sad situation for those cared about him.

1 Like

There does seem to be a lot of drug taking in show biz world.Perhaps it’s because of the precarious nature of their employment.Some famously get away with it eg: Keef.

It always surprises me how many people work hard to achieve fame, but when they do, they cannot cope with it and turn to drugs and excesses, and in many cases die as a result of it.

Fame doesn’t seem to be all it’s cracked up to be.

1 Like

You people who suddenly have wealth and fame thrust upon them, and some of them are ill prepared and experienced in life to cope with it.
RIP Liam.

5 Likes

A member of staff phoned emergency police line saying he was going to harm himself because he was out of control a while beforehand, how frightening for staff and guests who witnessed it . Sharon Osborne and Simon Cowell and others all blaming the music scene for letting him down . But , why are others responsible, he was 31 an adult . As said above sadly it seems to be the way when fame and money come their way .

Non the less all very sad

1 Like

How very sad.

I do put some blame on the music industry that puts youngsters into the spotlight of fame and fortune at such young ages - and Sharon Osbourne and Simon Cowell are part of that industry.

Liam Payne was only a boy of 16 years when the X Factor Judges put him in the One Direction boy band they created, using 5 boys who didn’t previously know each other.

These youngsters don’t have time to grow up and mature before being thrust into a whirlwind life of fame and fortune.

3 Likes