What was your favourite decade?

Drugs.

Clearly the 90s. Lots of opportunities and a hassle-free life to enjoy.

Probably the eighties the kids were little and I loved my role as mum…I worked full time though and a lot of the time I was on my own I wish now I had had more time just to enjoy…its easy to look back with…what ifs :slight_smile:

Blimey, you worked long days as a youngster.:lol::wink:

If you remember the 60s you weren’t there. 60s was the decade for fantastic music.

1960’s for me too!! The bestest time ever!

I’m going to say the 70s, three day weeks at school, out nearly every evening playing football on the school playing field, starting work in the long hot summer of 76, going into pubs and into town on a Saturday night with my mates, discovering disco, and the phenomenon of girls dancing round their handbags, I loved the seventies music, in the early part anyway, didn’t go for disco music too much, there were some good ones though, but by that time I was into groups like the quo, lizzy, ect…

I loved the 80s the music was fantastic but I also like the 60s as well

I can remember late 70s finishing work on a friday paying my mum my keep of 8 pound and going over the pub with 5 00 pound I would buy 4 half glasses of larger and lime buying prawns of the of the prawn seller that came round selling cockels mussels than after pub closed over the chippy for fish and chips and going home with change in my purse them where the days

That’s because you weren’t there.

I’m going for the late 70s early 80s I got married life was exciting and great fun

Yep…Sixties for me too. Riding to the coast every weekend on my motorbike, with a bird on the back if I was lucky…Almost empty roads, hardly any speed limits, and the fish and chips at Scarborough or Brid were second to none…
Rub the dust and flies from my eyes, light a smoke and relax on the beach with music wafting in the air from the many transistor radios pumping out the Beachboys, the Who, or the Small Faces…

It’s the late 60s and early 70s for me. I had my own flat, was single, worked full time and had a great social life, had a close circle of friends. :grouphug: Life was good for me then. :mini:

Yes, the late 60’s were wonderful. However, the early 60’s were also pretty neat. At age 18, going to a Beatles concert (1964) was a truly wild experience.

I saw the Beatles in 1964 as well, but I was still at school I was only 14 then. It was an unforgettable experience.:lol:

I see most OFF members selected the 60s. I am sorry to have missed it but my parents hadn’t even met in the 60s.
My favourite decade was the 80s. I had just entered my teens but most importantly, my Dad was still alive. If I could go back in time, it would have been to this decade. The best years of my life and I didn’t even know it at the time.

I am quite enjoying the decade I am in!

I’m another one who would probably say the 60’s.

Young, healthy, having fun, and in love. :slight_smile:

It would be the 60’s for me, fun times and safe to go out at night. :slight_smile: