What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?

A lady is several doors up for us. She has problems with her legs and needs nurses with help. But she always asks If I am well. She is a charming lady.

2 Likes

My friend told me i was amazing !

3 Likes

Mrs Fox said I was an annoying little shit…That’s better than what she usually calls me…
:nerd_face:

4 Likes

What a wonderful compliment to receive from your friend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hubby yesterday saying he could not have married a better wife. Told him I will remind him if he ever forgets! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That is truly a great compliment to receive from your husband. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just got an email from a great friend…

She ended it saying I am more refreshing than a gin and tonic! Best compliment ever!
Makes me smile, big time.:grin:

3 Likes

That sure is a great compliment that brightened your day immensely. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A few weeks ago when I was at work one of the girls came up to me and said " I was bored so I thought I’d come and talk to you Paul"… charming! :rofl:

3 Likes

How many did he try out in coming to this conclusion? :grin:

3 Likes

Got told I’d made an excellent job of repainting and reorganising the craft room to her requirements. A ‘better than nothing’ compliment I suppose. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

While attending a funeral a girl I’ve known since school came up to me and said “You scrub up well Robert”…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

That i’m the best rat-catcher they ever had - it gets me a few extra treats every day. :black_cat:

2 Likes

Im his little Darlin lol
Hmm whats he after :grinning:

1 Like

Glad to see your no longer walking like a duck.:rofl:

1 Like

I have had several people asking my age (those that know me) and saying I don’t look it. Have to admit I am a bit proud of that. However, as my body now gets very stiff and achey, and I struggle to turn over in bed, or get out, I feel my age.

1 Like

I do look at a box of Photographs that I have nearby me a lot, allsorts in that shoe box…from my parents best days and when my sister and I were babies and ones of when we also had babies…holiday snaps as such like…and so much more…
The new Roofer arrived to look and see what the work involved and take photos up on the roof for us to view the conditions…
he spotted some photos I had laid outs of the table and I said oohh that’s us in that one …haha… was one our many fancy dress parties we use to hold…He said that’s You…Yes tat was me a long long time ago… I was dressed in a bunny girl style get up…wow he said I would never had recognized you right now…Doh doh
WABBIT BROKEN HEARTED

1 Like

Latest “compliment” I had was when my sister in law asked why I hadn’t looked for another relationship since my husband died. I replied that single men my age were either looking for someone 20 years younger or a nurse! She said she was sure there were men out there like me “nice!” :grin:

2 Likes

image|690x459

)
Processing: image.png…

1 Like

I took this pic as a test - sorry for that.

1 Like