What Time Do You Rise From Bed

Are you an early riser?

Or are you a late riser?

I’m an early riser.

Usually I am up by 5:00am - I enjoy an early walk while I do my best thinking untroubled by people or traffic fumes.

2 Likes

I am lucky (tho often covid inspired) and get to work from home more and more these days, but otherwise have quite the commute, a menagerie of animals and children to feed and organise and a husband who is out of the house before I open my eyes…on a good day I can ‘sleep in’ till maybe 5:30am

1 Like

I too am an early riser, I was up at 4 am this morning.:grinning:

1 Like

Usually 5am in the lighter months but we lie in until 5.30 over the winter… :blush:

1 Like

I always wake very early but stay in bed because what are you going to do at 5.00am ?

2 Likes

Dare I say, “ clean”…:joy::rofl:

Are we talking about getting out of bed? :clown_face::zipper_mouth_face:
Just getting up now. 07:50 our time.
If I don’t I miss my allocated slot for the bathroom :joy:

1 Like

Early morning walk - followed by necessary chores - followed by shower and breakfast - then the rest of the day is mine to play with! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Sometimes there is no reason to get up so often read or go online browsing the internet. I stay in bed so i dont have to put the heating on . Winter is my hibernation time .

Come summer I’m bouncing out of bed much earlier

1 Like

It was 5-30 when working, its now 7.

1 Like

I don’t know if it is considered early or late but i get up anytime between 6.30 and 7.30am, more usually between 7 and 7.30am. It gives me enough time to have a shower, get dressed and have breakfast before I settle down to listen to AM on the radio.

I go to bed anytime after 11pm but more usually about midnight.

When I first retired I had a hell of a time weaning myself off getting up at 4.30am

1 Like

I used to always be up early but just recently I’m staying in bed later till about 8am …I will have to get back to rising early again though for when the builders start work on my house dont want them to see me in my Jim jams :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shower at 0800, then breakfast, then the dogs after 0900 for the children (not ours!) to start school.

1 Like

Go downstairs, feed the cat, make a cuppa, and go straight back to bed and read :open_book: :closed_book: :blue_book:

Fortunately it doesn’t happen very often, usually I wake up between 8 and 9 after 8 hours :zzz: :sleeping:

1 Like

Usually after 0900 or 1000. Who wouldn’t in the arms of a pretty lady?

1 Like

True
I prefer if hubby rises long before he gets out of bed :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

5 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…,Lucy…:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Usually around 08:50 but that’s because we’re late to bed at around 12:10am with lights out at 12:45am

1 Like

I don’t see the point in getting up in the middle of the night. What time I do can vary. Anytime between 7 and 9 I suppose. If I have to be somewhere, or have workers coming round early, I will set the alarm for 7ish.

I agree, what can you do at 5 am? Roll over and go back to sleep, for me.

4 Likes