What things still being used today that will be gone in 10 years?

I think the car clutch will disappear. Door keys? Neighbourhood Post Box? Telephone Box.?

Cash…that might be sooner than ten years though

2 Likes

Integrity.

2 Likes

TV remote control

2 Likes

Your car…and shopping trolleys at supermarkets. Everyone will order online and have it delivered, whether you like it or not…And me!
:open_mouth:

1 Like

I hope not. With cash gone everyone will be exposed to digital theft.
Everyone will be exposed to outages.
There will come a day when all the satellites will go down at once. The world will be thrown into chaos.

The is little of that in the public service now.

What will replace it? Voice activation?

That will be a sad day, when we will no longer be able to choose which fresh fruit and veg we want

UK Elections!

1 Like

Printed newspapers. It might take a bit over 10 years. They’re in decline now but there are still people who rely on them.

3 Likes

Me probably. :slight_smile:

Petrol and diesel cars

2 Likes

Still being used Summer? :wink:

Defo me, hopefully.

2 Likes

Everything and everyone if Putin has his way.

2 Likes

Scary isn’t it EZ…you could very possibly be right too…we might all be gonners

1 Like

Keep an eye on the numbers. :icon_wink:

1 Like

!914—1939—2023 Those numbers?

Common sense will prevail.

2 Likes

The Radio, I got rid of mine , now use a smart speaker .

1 Like

What does a smart speaker do please?
It has someway to select which music you want to listen to? Would the music come from a radio station or “The Cloud” Blu Tooth? or some other means.
It has volume control?

Yep…and Alexa reads my audible books too!

1 Like

In my area of the south coast, we have already lost all of the telephone boxes and some Royal Mail post boxes have been removed. I will never trust combination door entry as all combinations can be cracked. My front door entry is via what is known as dimple keyed 12 pin locking system from Banham which I’m reliably informed is virtually unpickable.

Bretrick

Yes Alexa/Amazon Dot it plays my Apple Music ,all radio stations tells me what the weathers doing and wakes me up in the morning . Switches lights on and off and heating … and so much more.

1 Like

Hopefully the woke and pc brigades.

1 Like