What they have arrested the Driver ? ( man runs over knife attacker )

He needs a medal not arrest !

Not the most attractive way to end up in the papers

I agree, but I suppose the police are obiged to investigate the event in full. As far as I can see, he was acting in attempting to prevent a murder.

In true Daily Mail style: “The incident happened on Chippenham Road which has an average house price of £497,000 and features a row of traditional townhouse terraces”. What the hell has that to do with it?

3 Likes

Which is why I added the Guardian link

I suppose with two people dead there’s got to be an investigation.

There seem to be plenty of witnesses to what happened who can say the attacker wouldn’t stop until the driver hit him.

And although it didn’t save the woman, at least the driver tried to do something and it might have saved her if things had gone better

I suppose the police do have to confirm the driver didn’t know the couple and wasn’t involved in the domestic?

If it was as straightforward as it sounds, I think he should get a medal for not reversing several times over his head to make sure.

If it was as straightforward as it sounds, I think he should get a medal for not reversing several times over his head to make sure.

that probably inferred that it is not in such a posh area.

Yes, I suppose going by ridiculous London prices, that’s very true.

1 Like

This is what we have come to in our capital city
A man murdering a woman in the street
I know I am going to be jumped on but Is anyone surprised that neither are British born ?

Neither British born? Leon McCaskre sounds Scottish. Where was he from then?

I do take your point, though. It does appear that much of our crime, though certainly not all, is by other than white British people.

Good news

1 Like

At last, the correct decision by the authorities.

I wonder if they’ll manage to make some more now they’ve learnt how to do it!

1 Like