What Side of The Bed

Do you sleep on?

Have you noticed what side you sleep on?

Or maybe you have a single bed?

Do those of you who are married or living with partners, each have your own side of the bed? :sleeping_bed:

Just realised I asked this question on the old site…

When OH was alive I slept on the left, my left as you look at a bed. Now I have all of it.

1 Like

Normally on the left looking from the bottom . Unless it’s a hotel or a relations house and the bed is close to a wall then it’s the outside. animated-bed-image-0015

3 Likes

Looking to the bottom I sleep on the right, even though I have the bed all to myself, I wonder why I do that, even when I was married, I always slept on the right hand side…

The best thing I ever did was buy myself a King Single bed, now my feet don’t stick out the bottom of the bed.

When I was a teenager at home I had a wartime horse hair mattress that was 4 or 5 inches shorter than a standard single bed (and me). It did however mean that I have always liked a firm mattress. When I stayed with my Aunt and Uncle all their beds had feather mattresses which were fluffed up each day by the housekeeper but once you had sunk into it were surprisingly firm (and very warm).

1 Like

I have a double bed and, as cats expand to fit the space available, l sleep in whatever space the cats are not currently using. Have been known to wake up on the floor!

1 Like

I have a single bed and use most of it provided my cat visitor Buttons has not popped in for a nap.

3 Likes

@MrFraggle67 - that is one very relaxed cat!

1 Like

@SilverTabby This is an invitation to some serious scratching and biting? :rofl:

2 Likes

Let sleeping cats lie!

1 Like

That is so sweet also you can tell that cat is oh so relaxed in their surroundings, it feels safe.

I had a rescue dog once, it was so stressed it would sleep tightly in a ball, it just couldn’t relax like that.

It went to a good home though, so hopefully it was able to feel safe in its surrounding, eventually with lots of love and tender care,:heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh so this is really a secret thread for where you dogs and cats sleep?

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:…went slightly off topic, :joy::rofl::joy:

Are you the new mod?..:joy::rofl:

Joking,x

he is gorgeous, reminds me of our lovely boy who we had for 15 years, he was long haired

1 Like

yes I do look much nicer with my hair long!! thank you for noticing that!!

Anywhere I damn-well like in theory, but in practice, I hug the left-hand side of the bed like I did when the wife was taking up all the rest of the bed. I only ever fell out of bed once, much to the wife’s amusement. :smiley: