What’s your haunted house story?

Geeveston Tasmania, 1991. Visiting friends on farm 15 km’s from town. They had a 6 month old baby.
First night there was awakened at 1 am by baby crying, waited for Mother to go to baby. She did not, baby kept crying. I got up to check on baby, crying stopped, baby was asleep. Went back to bed, baby started crying again, got up again, crying stopped. Baby was asleep. Mother came into room, “What are you doing”? “Thought I heard baby cry” " Well, she’s not, go back to bed"
Did as instructed. Baby started crying again. Much more to this story but too long to go on.
Had any occurrences like this?

No, never visit anyone.

1 Like

This is a fascinating subject and I have studied the paranormal for over 40 years now . Some may think it’s nonsense but that’s fine by me . Your obviously highly intuitive and a sensitive ( from some of your other threads )

Some people have many experiences Some non at all. Personally I wish I could have more but I am the one who investigates . It makes one ask why a baby crying, how sad, and why . The child a spirit child, why still crying though no longer alive in this world . But for some reason you could hear her / him . Upsetting, too .

Fascinating

1 Like

I mentioned there was so much more to this story.
After I went back to bed I started to have mental visions of the babies mother. Victorian era, full red skirt, was playing out in my mind.
We started talking - mentally - she told me her husband had died and they were left destitute.
Moves were afoot to take away her baby as she could not provide for him…
Very sad story which went on for three more nights then there was no more contact.
I have had a few similar experiences over my life.
A Kalgoorlie event literally floored me.
Plus an intense seance changed my perception about what I thought I knew of death.
I do appear to be receptive to vibes.
I remember being woken on September 11 2001, (Australia is 12 hours ahead of New York) at about 9pm (early to bed) and had the urge to turn on the TV.
I did, and there was the World Trade Centre on fire.
I read an article years later that said a wave of consciousness swept around the world and those who were receptive received the “transmission”
Nothing I have experienced has frightened me, I find the whole thing fascinating.
Then again, nothing I have experienced has been malevolent - towards me.
The seance was nasty, but the nastiness was not directed at me.

1 Like

You are a natural medium and oftentimes this can be tricky as you will know a strong will is needed as and when to allow any contact . I’ve sat in many seances and seen incredible things , but never experienced anything unpleasant. It’s important to be aware of who is sitting in the group and who the medium is . Vital in fact .

The poor mother and her baby , life can he cruel. My feeling is you helped the lady move on away from the memory of her painful life by being there to listen and help.

I have spoken to another who had a premonition about 9/11 he saw it in detail days before it happened , thought he was imagining the horror .

Interesting to chat with you thank you

Thank you for not brushing me off as many do. I rarely talk about my experiences as there are too many people who ridicule me.
Nice to have spoken with you.
Not sure if you know of Lyall Watson. Author of some amazing books
Supernature - A Natural History of the Supernatural, 1973.
Watson challenges scientific orthodoxy by applying new criteria to the investigation of the unknown.
Probing the ‘soft edges’ of science, Watson dispenses with the distinction between the natural and the supernatural and focuses on supernature; those phenomena that are not wholly paranormal, but which are not classified as natural occurrences according to traditional science.
My post from 18 hours ago.
(Lyall Watson was a Botonist, Zoologist, Biologist, Anthropologist and Ethnologist who wrote many books)

1 Like

I worked in an old farmhouse some years ago now.
I was cleaning out the dining room and saw something out of the corner of my eye,it made me jump,i carried on when again i saw the same thing.a rather large grey thick mist.
Cut along story short,i told the owners and apparently it was a ghost that moved with them from another area.
I LEFT :scream:

1 Like

An experience you will never forget. :ghost:

Very true Bretrick,it took sometime to stop thinking about it.