What’s something that I don’t know?

During my life some people have said I am a know it all.
What’s something I do not know?

Hi

We are not human, only around 50% of our bodies have human DNA, the rest is bacteria and viruses.

1 Like

Thank you for that info. I now know something I never knew. :slightly_smiling_face:

Knights of old used to be for hire as free lancers, hence the term freelance…

2 Likes

If you come from Plymouth,Devon,UK you are called a Janner.

1 Like

TF666A Thyristor

Wave-particle duality is an example of superposition. That is, a quantum object existing in multiple states at once. An electron, for example, is both ‘here’ and ‘there’ simultaneously. It’s only once we do an experiment to find out where it is that it settles down into one or the other.

This makes quantum physics all about probabilities. We can only say which state an object is most likely to be in once we look. These odds are encapsulated into a mathematical entity called the wave function. Making an observation is said to ‘collapse’ the wave function, destroying the superposition and forcing the object into just one of its many possible states.

1 Like

Thank you for that information. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, do you know why?

:thinking:

4.30am here. Blew my mind trying to comprehend this information.
Now my day will be muddled trying to eradicate this intelligence :slightly_smiling_face:

Which sport you can’t play left handed?

1 Like

I know not. Can you tell me?

1 Like

is this cat something to do with it?

2 Likes

pocket billiards?

3 Likes

Will Chablis and themeadow stay aboard :laughing: :icon_wink:?

2 Likes

The names of my nineteen (19) grandchildren.

1 Like

It’s impossible to lick your elbow…go on try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The human anus is intelligent as it can detect the difference between, gas, solid and liquid 99.99% of the time before release :wink:

1 Like

Is that a fact or just a Gut Feeling?

5 Likes

1 Like

I could, but then you’d know and be a know it all! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes