What’s something that amazes you?

Rubik’s cube has 43 252 003 274 489 856 000 combinations, or 43 quintillion.
???

1 Like

I did read that Chess has about 1 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000, or 10^40 possible legal moves. A number larger than the number of atoms in the universe, apparently.

1 Like

Crazy numbers for sure. :astonished:

1 Like

Life it’s amazing

1 Like

and who makes it amazing Ripple?
we do…lol

2 Likes

The love of a good woman, and better still…The love of a bad woman…
:sunglasses:

1 Like

What amazes me? Always and ever, the stars, the sky, the clouds… ever changing yet ever constant.

2 Likes

I find the whole concept of an infinite universe amazing. Ridiculous distances, ridiculous planets, ridiculous extremes.
There is a planet called 55 Cancri e that is 8 times as heavy as Earth and comprises of one third of its weight in Diamond.

3 Likes

That’s some ‘Carbon Footprint’ Bretrick…

3 Likes

Incredible what is out there.
Us humans think we are special…

2 Likes

All life is special :grinning:

4 Likes

But mine more than most Mr Smith…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Artists who can create things amaze me

People who can pick up a paintbrush, carve a piece of wood etc and create a whole new thing from their mind and their hands

4 Likes

I’m insanely jealous of people who have a natural ability to draw and paint. It’s something I wish I could do. Same goes for those who can play musical instruments.

4 Likes

Hi

Muddy is a seriously brilliant artist.

5 Likes

She is, I think it’s a talent almost like magic

2 Likes

Oh yes, I forgot about music, especially those who can just play by ear, without music or score, that’s like magic too I’m amazed at where it comes from and it’s almost spiritual

2 Likes

and the guys who played piano in the pubs and followed every singer, playing on the cracks sometimes, amazing

2 Likes

There’s nothing like a knees up down the pub with some bloke giving us a rendition of ‘Great Balls of Fire’ on the joanna… :mini: :026: :041:

1 Like

my B.I.L,s party piece was "That old Black Magic’ but he couldnt remember the words so his wife stood beside him telling him each line in advance
he would close his eyes and hold one hand up at his ear "Down and down i go, Round and round i go " He was Billy Daniels for the duration of the song

2 Likes