What old TV show(s) do you miss?

Yep, weekdays 2 episodes at around 06.45 I thnk.

Ah! on my way to work then .

I expect you can find it on All4? :smiley:

1 Like

True.

Just checked and its not on All4. :smiley::smiley:

I forgot about Cheers, Frasier and 2 and a half men

Frasier is Channel 4 Weekday mornngs. :smiley:

A lot of the old shows are streaming somewhere, often for free. Check out sites like justwatch.com to see if there’s a place to watch an oldie online. Just put in your country to see what’s streaming.

Old shows often play on free sites with ads. That’s how they make money. And make sure the free site is reputable. The ones on justwatch.com in the US I’ve seen have been fine.

I’ve been watching a bunch of old shows recently.

2 Likes

That’s a great link to find shows.
:023:

You’re right that a lot of the old shows are streaming somewhere, but often the older British ones aren’t and to make matters even worse if they do ever make it onto a streaming plarform it’s likely to be Britbox which is £6/$7/month.

1 Like

Some of the old stuff when watched today I’m thinking what did I see in this?

The original Star Trek still being broadcast on the Horror channel is an example of how naff some programs were. Then came Star Trek the next generation with its politically correct nonesense.

1 Like

Crossroads back in the 60s after school.

Neighbours back in the 90s after work.

1 Like

And Star Wars :069:

The movies :movie_camera:

Thank You Mr Fraggle. I watched Bread.
It seemed so dated but at least they all had normal teeth, not like the brilliant white tombstones some have today!

1 Like

Frasier is on a channel here.It’s the best sit com ever.
Heartbeat,I liked a lot.I would like that to be repeated.

1 Like

On the Buses, Benny Hill, Monty Python, good Dr.Who, Beauty and the Beast original from 90’s with Linda Hamilton, Ron Perlman that is the romantic in me. Castle, Starsky & Hutch that car…Criminal Minds, Miami Vice, Law and Order, Columbo, Luther, The Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, The X files gosh I miss it…Thunderbirds, Fireball Xl5, Six Million dollar Man, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Stargate SG-1’, Space: 1999, UFO, Babylon 5, The Quatermass Experiment’, Fringe, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, The Prisoner, Star Trek’ ok I will stop now haha

5 Likes

The Wheel Tappers and Shunters Club.

Fingerbobs.
I adored that programme when I was growing up. I read today that the presenter passed away age 84.

1 Like

We have Britbox & there are so many great shows on there from the near & distant past. And I have a few of my favourite old shows on DVD too.

Mary Mungo and Midge,
The Mr Men
Jackanory
Crackerjack.
Rainbow
Danger Mouse
The Wombles
Mr Benn

1 Like

Getting to 84 must be great, if you can still ride your bike, if not, it probably stinks.