What music do ya like?

2 Likes
2 Likes

What do you like. I just thought Freddie, Celine and Michael are a start to the thread.

Pretty much anything by Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars.
In the 70s i liked The Osmonds and Slade.

Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Stranglers, Pretenders, Smiths, Morrissey, Supergrass, Suede, erm, to name a few.

Ramones, The Clash, Stranglers, Joy Division,
Burt Bacharach, Thomas Tallis, Andreas Scholl…I could go on.

A couple more added …

Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, Rory Gallagher, Stranglers, Dr Feelgood, Elvis Costello, Pretenders, Smiths, Morrissey, Supergrass, Suede, erm, to name a few.

1 Like
1 Like

Oldskool (a type of dance music from the early 90s) and Drum & Bass (a very fast tempo music with a deep bass line)

Not fond of today’s music much. I do think Lady Gaga has a great voice and I love her songs in A Star is Born.
Céline Dion is a wonderful singer.

Being a teenager in the 80s, my favourites were Duran Duran and Blondie.
I also really liked Elton John, Billy Joel, Pet Shop Boys, Madonna, Bonnie Tyler, The Police, Dire Straits, Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, Abba… I’m sure I’m forgetting others.

Later on in life, I started appreciating music from past decades, 50s,60s,70s. The list is too long, just some of them:

Joni Mitchell
Janis Joplin
Bob Dylan
Simon and Garfunkel
Jackson Browne
Crosby, Stills and Young
Aretha Franklyn
Van Morrison
John Lennon
Eagles
Joan Baez
Johnny Cash

I remember that I didn’t used to like Queen, I think I was too young to appreciate that kind of music, but now I love watching their performances on youtube and I think Freddie Mercury had one of the best voices ever. Bohemian Rhapsody is a masterpiece.

Anything from Classical through Folk to Rock and Pop.
As my music posts on here show.

Mendelssohns violin’s concerto in E m minor.

@Zac_321 Most music does it for me except that modern jazz cacophony.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like