What keeps bringing you back to the forum each day?

I don’t know about anybody else but my day doesn’t seem complete without a visit to the forum to catch up with the news or gossip, or just to vent my spleen. Even when I’m rushing to go out, I peruse the forum while eating my breakfast. Sometimes, like on a Sunday or if I’ve nothing planned, it can stretch to well past midday…Much to Mrs Fox’s annoyance.
So what brings you to the forum?

4 Likes

I did come here as often as I used to, but I do like doing Wordle & showing my result, not many of us are playing it now, sadly.

1 Like

Never been in the games section Tiff, I just come for the news and views…and scandal…
:astonished:

2 Likes

I come for the freebies and a good faff

2 Likes

Freebies, what freebies? Never knew there were any. :grinning:

2 Likes

No…Me neither Tiff…
:astonished:

1 Like

Similar for me.

1 Like

Its a training thing for me, trying to get competent in the art of "Faffing :grin:

2 Likes

Most of the above really, different people, different personalities, different places, as for scandal and gossip…nah, surely not :wink::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Pretty much the same as yourself OldGreyFox.
I dont do the games either.

1 Like

I think it must be the insightful opinions and sparkling conversation … :partying_face:

3 Likes

Escape the house work and perhaps a glimpse of a young OGF in his shorts.

2 Likes

@Psmith …oh I think you deserve a prize for the most innovative reply.

2 Likes

I had a break from forums for a couple of years, but in the last few months I’ve been popping in here every now and again just out of curiosity. I’m pleasantly surprised to see names that I recognise.

1 Like

@Tachyon , I remember you.

How could I resist…

4 Likes

Goodness what a treat :grinning:

2 Likes

I come for intelligent discussion with other grown up people .
I used to like looking at the art work posted by Azure who hasn’t posted in a while.

1 Like

its nice meeting like minded daft peeps

1 Like

Not too daft one hopes
Not everyone over 50 is in their second childhood :grinning: