What is your take on this?

Many years ago I woke up and “saw” a man stood by my bed dressed in 1940’s clothes . I looked up the history of the land that the block of flats was built on and discovered there was a row of cottages on the land which was bombed during the war .

Was my imagination playing tricks on me I wondered or had the past appearing in the future.

Anyone else had this sort of experience.?

1 Like

No, nothing like that has ever happened to me, but if ever I were involved in such an incident, I would probably be the man standing beside the bed, wearing funny clothes.

It’s a funny thing; although I am sceptical about this sort of thing, such stories do intrigue me. The thought of ghostly happenings doesn’t really bother me, providing they happen to somebody else. :grimacing:

:ghost:

Yes completely understand and have done many studies on metaphysics. .

1 Like

Well don’t just leave us hanging, susan, what conclusions did your studies lead you to? :thinking:

yes i had a similar experience , only it was a woman with long black hair and wearing a long white nightdress , stood at bottom of my bed,and she just stood and stared , This happened in my early teens .

2 Likes

Yes Octogen. I also believe you. I think Susan and I think along similar lines with this sort of thing.
And Yes, it has happened to me in the past as well, and that is why I believe you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yipes Mrs Rochester .

This is precisely why I refuse to believe in ghosts; I simply don’t approve of that sort of thing. :grimacing: :018:

1 Like

But do they believe in you?

1 Like

I doubt it, Tabby, no one has ever believed in me. :cry:

1 Like

My studies run for 42 and its too deep and too long to go into detail but without a doubt definitely accept the evidence of what is called paranormal . I have over the years tried to discuss certain elements of my knowledge of what I’ve witnessed but now prefer not to get deeply involved on chat sites. Those who want to can find a great deal of interesting evidence for themselves.

I too have seen for myself that there is without any doubt survival of death and evidence of spirits or ghosts seen by many

1 Like

At least my ghost is a friendly one. :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

No, I don’t suppose a chat forum is the place for going into too much depth. As you say, there are more suitable places for anyone with a genuine interest.

I prefer absence rather than friendliness when it comes to ghosts. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

‘Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.’

But then I watched Netflix’s Russian Doll so I am not sure if I did.

Thanks for people’s responses to my thread.

Harbal I promise not to come back and haunt you. :wink:

It was a tad weird at the time and I’m sure there are many who have had similar experiences but don’t maybe want to admit it for fear of ridicule.

I also had a dream once then saw what I had dreamed in the papers the next day. I have only just remembered that whilst responding.

Off to bed now so hoping it will be peaceful. :yawning_face:

1 Like

You would be most welcome while you’re still alive, but stay away from me if you die; I mean it, stay away. :grimacing:

:slightly_smiling_face:

only once in my lifetime has this happened. It was about 30 years ago and I saw a little girl with long blonde hair dressed in such a pretty white dress like a communion dress. I saw her as plain as day stood at my chair to my dressing table then she disappeared as quickly as she had come. I can still see her in my minds eye now 30 years later.

Never had an explanation for it but I never felt afraid.

1 Like

I never felt afraid either as it was so fleeting and I never questioned it as such ,was just curious to see if there might have been a connection ,as the person didn’t resemble any member of my family.

1 Like

When I dream I can always link what happens to events of the day or something I had seen on TV… but not the same people or incidents.
I sometimes wonder if our minds play tricks with us, so maybe the people we see are just visions that don’t exist, but have been created by our thoughts.