What is your Spirit Animal?

:joy::rofl: Youā€™re right!

Maybe it means donā€™t feed them?

1 Like

Thanks! I made him my avatar.

My ā€œSpirit Animalā€? Thatā€™s much too difficult a question. The best I could think of would be a combination of animals but Iā€™m afraid itā€™d turn out looking like a Jabberwocky. I think being a unicorn would be nice, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ll e a Robinā€¦no reason really except I like Robins they are curious and do you no harmā€¦unless you are a worm of course :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would your Bandersnatch be frumious then AO? LOL!

1 Like

My Bandersnatch is always frumious. We work in pairs. I turn peopleā€™s teeth white and he turns them black again.

1 Like

I agree, thatā€™s why I only drink single malts.

1 Like

I would quite like to be a Meercat, they make me laughā€¦ā€¦ and they have lovely straight backs when they stand upright. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I have a superb family of stone Meercats on a shelf here, bought in Walford Mill many years ago ā€¦ Home | Walford Mill Crafts

1 Like

How nice @LongDriver, Walford Mill Crafts looks an interesting place to visit.

1 Like

Theyā€™re adorable! Great choice!

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a look at the link. Meercats out of stock then are they?

1 Like

Most probably as the original sculptor is no longer with us and our last visit was many years ago. There are other fine sculptors/potters out there and Iā€™m sure a quick on-line search will find some for you.

@LongDriver. I am a bonsai gardener and Walford Mill would probably clash with the Chinese theme I am nurturing.

2 Likes

Joking aside, for anyone genuinly interested in learning about their spiritual power animal guide, you could have a read about this man, Steven D, Farmer.

To my knowledge, we canā€™t choose our power animal, itā€™s the other way round - they choose us.

2 Likes

As a matter of interest (and a tiny hijack) the latest series of Meerkat Manor is currently running on Channel 5, 6:30pm.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that @Percy_Vere , thanks :+1:

Who doesnā€™t love the red panda?

1 Like

Snow leopards :wink: well they do, to eat that is :grin:

1 Like

I just did a quiz online and apparently my spirit animal is a deer.