What is it about men and womens breasts?

It was never about reward Minx…
:moneybag:

Oh, I agree!

Not all treasure is silver and gold mate ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

I love ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ Minx…
:pirate_flag:

1 Like

Ah ! but was it designed for procreation only but for fun too that is the question Shakespeare? and what use are breasts when they are just hanging there and doing nothing?

That’s probably because some women are less desirable and sexually alluring Morty.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink Mr Fraggle…

A cup of Horlicks is definitely more desirable than Mick Jagger .

Referring to the title of the thread…
What is it about men and womens breasts?
I’ve seen lots of comments about women’s breasts, but none about ‘Men’s Breasts’ … :017:

I think you mean “moobs” Foxy!

1 Like

Because men still pander to their inner caveman ,woman have finer feelings and less likely to make personal remarks .

See, in Caveman days (if there was such a thing) Geezers probably did not live long enough for their desire to wane, that’s why there weren’t any philosophers back then. :laughing:

I used to have a few Hobbies Foxy, bet they are Married now or deceased :icon_wink:

2 Likes

Absolute twaddle. :rofl: :rofl:

you misread the title " what is it about men;… and womens breasts - someone pinched the semi- thingy?

1 Like

Not if I identified as a female Rhian…
:woman_standing:

Should’ve been a comma after ‘men’
I’ve given up correcting thread titles, “Monday’s” was bad enough…for a forum where Bots regulate us like the flipping Stasi, their grammar education is total crap.
It’s often not the fault of the thread owner, typos happen.

2 Likes

Well don’t keep us in suspense, do you? :rofl: :rofl:

Na! the tights were making me sweat and I was getting some funny looks in the gentlemans urinal when I had to pull them down…
:bikini:

going down - mens lengeries next floor - all out please you are now in hell!!

1 Like