What I'm listening to

Oooh clean sweep on this board. :smiley:

Just listening to Harry Belafonte :smiley: Love his accent.
“Day O” !!!
Now playing Scarlett Ribbons - lovely. :smiley:

http://upchucky.us/JukeCity/HarryBelafonte/index.html

1 Like

Hello Joy - what good taste you have - Harry is wonderful - saw a docu on him two weeks back - always loved his voice - and Scarlet Ribbons is beautiful…:slight_smile:

Thank you. I love all styles of music. I switched to listening to Otis Redding after that. :smiley:

Dire Straits or Chris Rea for me but Emili Sande is fast becoming top of my list, What a hypnotic voice she has!

Loverly…:smiley:
I’ve been listening to the Beach Boys, in fact the songs recently released, brilliant they are and to think in their 70’s now, sound just as good…:slight_smile: Remarkable…

Mark Knopler - fantastic :cool:

If you like Mark Knopfler how about Gary Moore Still Got The Blues Wonderful stuff!!

O-oh - not heard that…:!: :blush::blush:
EDIT - will check that out :!:

Gary Moore - wonderful. :smiley: He can make a guitar sing. :slight_smile:

Carlos Santana is another one. :smiley:

Well - well, Gary Moore - excellent - fab :!:
As for Santana - Oh yes… sometimes a little too wild, but great, he is :cool:
Thanks for the link…:slight_smile:

The best, for me, will always be Sinatra - such a beautiful voice and phrasing. Brilliant at ballads and swing alike !

No one will ever surpass Sinatra - just not possible…for me

What am i listening to at the moment? My bath filling up…not much of a tune but it has a rhythm of its own.:lol:

‘giggle’…:-p

Have you heard this guy?
Snowy White - Midnight Blues

Ron - not ‘bluesy’ enough for Pats - :cool: tho’

Ow about this girl?
Beth Hart Band- I’d Rather Go Blind

Beth Hart has an amazing voice warleyron…listen to the ‘Don’t Explain’ CD where she and the great guitarist Joe Bonamassa perform together…it’s awesome!!
And at this very moment I am listening to ‘Joe Bonamassa - An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House’ what a great Easter present…it beats getting an egg!!

‘Better :-D’