What have you done with your camera today

I took some photos of the garden and made them into this…

3 Likes

Thats a really nice way to remember the summer garden. :smiley:

Just hanging around…

3 Likes

I bought a new/used lens for and old camera. Here’s a couple of shots from Regent St today

Yesterday’s boat trip around Portsmouth Harbour was as blue as the Mediterranean

5 Likes

Re posting my two pics from London’s Regent St.

2 Likes

Photographed this little creature that keeps digging up the lawn. Not today but last week anyway…

2 Likes

We did this unusual fellow near us:

4 Likes

Black Squirrels Matter…
:sunglasses:

My car interstate

2 Likes

Rode to my brother’s (R.I.P.) house to make sure all is well. Walked up through the park and took some photos. Here is one…

1 Like

yes all our roofs are tin tinny tin tin! my granny flat at the moment is all tin up and down and sidewards so theoretically could sit in it with the shower turned on at least until the electrics fused - but once notified to move out well that’s a different thing heh?

Autumn berries

2 Likes

My neighbour’s garden:

3 Likes

I was driving alone the Mid Western Highway when suddenly there was heavy traffic.

Fortunately it went back to normal very quickly, panic over.

So I did get to see that I went for.

Some graffitti on a grain silo

8 Likes

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Wish our traffic was like that.

This evenings nearly sunset.

It didn’t last long before the clouds closed up.

4 Likes

Another day, another silo

…and a shed

Not to mention an unused Railway Station

4 Likes

I was intending to demonstrate that traffic is much busier once you get nearer the coast but my plans went astray as I drove home on a Saturday.

So here is the Hume Motorway (the main highway between Sydney and Melbourne) on a Saturday

BTW when my brother visited he pointed out that exits are not numbered here they just give the name of the road, as I said, it is not as if there are that many exits that you could get confused and they are well sign posted.

Also the speed limit is 110kph but I was towing so it is much more economical to drive at 100kph (ish)

I don’t suppose that gives you much comfort either however the State capital’s traffic is just like capital cities anywhere, sheer hell!

2 Likes