What Have You Done - in your loft today?

In your loft today?

I have been trying to clear mine out.

Most of this stuff up here is my Sons…:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Now where is my hoover and duster?..:joy::rofl:

1 Like

OMG i am definitely not showing any pictures of my loft .
It’s stuffed to the gunnels .

1 Like

So is mine,Muddy…you saw the tidied bit,:joy:

My friend had a skip delivered to her son in law and he said I could get rid of some of the big items that were in the loft.

I managed to get 2 huge music speakers down…and he took them away.

My friend and I help each other a lot,in different ways.:+1:

We were both single parents.

Fortunately, since I don’t have easy access to my loft, it has remained empty since I moved in. Now, if you were to ask me what is in my spare bedrooms…

I have lists as long as your arms. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

What have I done in the loft?

I’ve left the loft door firmly closed and refused to look!

This house must be top heavy with all the stuff we’ve stored up there over the years

2 Likes

Maree, even I a minimalist have a lot of stuff in my loft…the majority of it is my sons.

He won’t admit it, but he’s a hoarder, like his Father was.

He has his own house, he has no loft,so he stores his stuff in my loft.

1 Like

Lofts are just too convenient for hoarders

I’m a de-clutterer but everything I try to chuck out the old man says “that might come in handy, I’ll put it up in the loft”

And the kid’s toys they can’t bear to part with are up there, they’re 38 and 40 years old!

1 Like

That’s exactly what my son is like…he has all of his toys, from around the age of 5…he displays a lot of them in his house on shelving…the rest is in my loft.

I’m working up there again today, so don’t be surprised if you don’t see more pics.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

They try to convince me their toys are collectors items, Pauline!

1 Like

Poor chap on the top floor has several workmen in the loft trying to stem a leak in the roof.

1 Like

My sons are and he’s sold some of his Street Shark…I bought him the hand held material one, quite big it was, he sold that and got a good price.