What happened to the Good Morning thread?

Hey Baz we can all have a bad day and say the wrong thing, and if it gave you pleasure before then give it another go, we’d all welcome you I’m sure, life’s just too short not to mate… :blush:

2 Likes

Naughty indeed Summer, must do better… :grinning:

2 Likes

I have started the thread on a number of occasions Barry - in fact I’m pretty sure it was me that started it on day 1 of this site! I didn’t manage it today because our electricity was off this morning and then I was out of the house all day.

1 Like

If I have time weekdays then I usually post on the Good morning thread but it’s usually boring work days so not much to post I’m afraid…

1 Like

I could start a Good Morning thread but there would be no one here.
Except a few insomniacs.I could do it for them,it would help put them to sleep.

3 Likes

Well, Technically speaking, one of the members down under should be kicking off the Good morning thread

2 Likes

Because there is no one wanting to take responsibility, unlike the goodnight thread, there was once a guy called Alan, he took responsibility in the Morning. :walking_man: :biking_man:

But the good morning thread is not a responsibility it should be a pleasure. Certainly is for me, but I don’t do it frequently in case people think it is my thread and they aren’t allowed to start it. That’s what happened when Alan used to start it every day so I was actually glad when he stopped… :wink:

I wasn’t, it was refreshing, could not admit that then, loved the photos etc. :walking_man:

I logged in a couple of times yesterday arvo looking for it and it never appeared, very surprised.

Ces’t La Vie.

or even “C’est la vie:grin:

just past 24.00…so Good Day all overs…

1 Like

[quote=“Barry, post:8, topic:84911, full:true”]life’s just too short not to mate… :blush:
[/quote]

It really is.

The trouble is that often when we do start the Good Morning thread people complain, “It is still Friday evening here.” It is just easier to wait.

3 Likes

@Bruce - we love you really, Bruce!

I know you do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s absurd :roll_eyes:

@Barry Thanks for your encouraging words. Yes I agree, life is short and maybe one day I may post again on this thread. What happened I cannot discuss here, it’s against the rules. However, it was that bad that I didn’t post on OFF at all for probably three or more weeks, I was considering quitting altogether. I stayed after deciding not to post in the Good Morning thread, be assured it was nothing whatsoever to do with any of the regulars on there either.
:thinking: :grinning:

It really is.

@Maree Thanks, see comments above, maybe perhaps one day. :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

Ces’t La Vie. :biking_man: :bike: