What happened on the grassy knoll? (JFK assassination)

In my time travel thread, someone mentioned that they would travel back to the grassy knoll to see what happened. Not sure if this is what they meant. But this is a mystery of a grassy knoll.

This involves the assassination of John F Kennedy, then President of the US.

The theory is that there was a shooter on a grassy knoll who was never caught. There have been many studies, documentaries and reports about what happened on that grassy knoll.

Here’s an acoustical study from 2001 that shows that the shot could have been fired from the grassy knoll.

Study: Shot Was Fired From ‘Grassy Knoll’

Here’s a show based on a physics study that says that the shot could not have come from the grassy knoll.

Here’s some guy claiming he was the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Here’s pictures of three men who were seen in the vicinity of the shooting and have not been identified.

What have you read/seen about the grassy knoll? Was there a shooter on that grassy knoll or is that just a theory?

1 Like

I remember watching a played out version of what happened and it states the shot came from the building , think it was a Library…
I too wondered what the poster meant by he would go back to the Grassy Knoll, i thought it meant something personal to him . :wink:

1 Like

Never heard that theory before!

1 Like

That was the official version.

Could be. . . only that person knows for sure. :wink:

If that James Files has now confessed to killing JFK will they still release him?

1 Like

From what I can tell, he was paroled in 2016. The confession was in 2015. In 1994, the FBI couldn’t find credible evidence of his story. But a professor says the story is credible.

1 Like

I watched the video relating to this, and how they analysed the shadows, shapes, and tried to ascertain how tall the “shooter” had to be to make the shot. All very fascinating…and a conclusion was made (which I didn’t agree with mind you).

1 Like

3 shots at a moving target 80ish yards away in 8 seconds using a bolt action 6.5×52mm Carcano Model 38 infantry carbine with a telescopic sight. Good shooting by whoever did do it.

2 Likes