What Evokes True Feelings For You?

@LongDriver , yes! Now you’ve done it to me! I’ll be humming this one all day long. I first heard Garth Brooks singing it on one of my CDs, and tore me up. You are wonderful for sharing this memory. Now, I’ll be right back, gotta grab a tissue…

1 Like

Now crying does not mostly bother me I do cry more than I maybe should, as I know when I lived in a bad environment the olde emotions were inside completely and the feelings were the most terrible ones that I had ever had…just let them go…tis natures medicine

2 Likes

My mate was just saying the same on the phone to me. He’s with a woman but says he would prefer she leaves (she’s looking at working in Qatar and he thinks after that they won’t be together).

More n more people seem to be content with being single. Stats back this up.

1 Like

Reading these replies reveal the honest and true feelings we all have.

One thing has just occurred to me about myself. The bad parts of my life, any meanness done to me, only made a firmer resolve, stiff against tears. I was never a whiner, or a crier.
It’s the small kindnesses, that shine from a terrible situation, unavoidable, watching humans pluck a small goodness from the situation and comforting others with understanding and compassion, that envelops me. That brings the tears of warmth for humanity, knowing someone cares enough to comfort others.

5 Likes

Hmm, stats and facts of life. Not exactly what evokes much feeling, does it?

What my mate and many men are saying, sorta echoes the comment I was responding to, thats why I mentioned it.

I did a thoughtful post about emotion here earlier but a glitch meant I couldn’t upload it.

I’m very attuned to my emotions and dreams about the future

2 Likes

Yes my late best bud was the kindest person on this earth…She was always the first to be the one that helped you and sadly she died before reaching 60 but her funeral was so filled with the people that loved her there were speakers set up outside for the overflows…was something that is constantly in my thoughts…Her family were close one and all suported each other not prepared to talk about her husband though,
Yes seems life is harsh at times but mostly my memories are so good, my photos of us I have in a ‘shoebox’.always near by…knew her 1st from infants school and then realised she lived about 10 minutes walk from mine…She was redheaded but rarely lost her rag…not the typical ginge!

2 Likes