What does your favorite color say about you?

What’s your favorite color?

Here’s what it says about you. (from a website offering professional therapy)

. . . but hold on. What does it really say about you? Nothing, according to this article. It’s all pseudoscience.

What’s your favorite color and what does it say about you?

aside

lol about the different spelling of the two most important words in the title.

Grey…a grumpy old git

Red…I have anger issues.

Green… definitely green, way off target regarding the money alas!

3 Likes

My favourite colour has always been Green, people have told me not to wear Green all the time, but my Mum was the same.

2 Likes

When young I wore bright colours often , but nowadays I prefer to blend into the back ground

My favourite colour are purples and pinks and violet

P.S. in my lounge I have a large purple sofa , in my conservatory I have a lime green cuddle sofa .

Mine is green and I’d say it’s just about got me right :+1:

1 Like

I enjoy wearing red or green .
Especially those rusty reds & khakis

1 Like

me too :blush:

2 Likes

Mine is purple first followed by red,totally wrong about me.

Salmon

Yellow… a touch of Yellow in a throw pillow, placemats, fun Yellow planter for indoor plants, and soft Yellow sweaters…only a touch, as I don’t want to appear too happy.:blush:

1 Like

Mine is Blue, but i also like yellow… going by the Graph i must be a nice guy…lol

1 Like

Isn’t Barbie’s wardrobe mainly Salmon Pink? :wink::+1::grin:

These day I like teal or bluey greens. I read somewhere that teal is everyone’s favourite colour. I always like blue, green or turquoise items. But this is a grown up change. My favourite colour used to be pink for years, ever since childhood. These days I think it’s a bit immature to choose pink things. I’m very prejudiced against red. I used to be dressed up in red all the time as a child because it suits me. I even had a red coat and then at school we had red leotards and red ties and red v neck pullovers. The red leotards were hideous and they made us wear them for school pics age 13 - ugh! :slight_smile: