What do you need right now?

I just now realised it has been at least 10 days since I had Chocolate.
Might have to stop off at the deli on the way home. :yum:

someone that I can trust and tell them how my life has changed for the worse today

1 Like

A new, powerful gaming PC. My current one is a few years old now and isnā€™t worth upgrading any more.

2 Likes

I would like to

ā€œIā€™d Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)ā€ is a pop song that originated as the jingle ā€œBuy the World a Cokeā€ in the groundbreaking 1971 ā€œHilltopā€ television commercial for Coca-Cola and sung by The Hillside Singers. ā€œBuy the World a Cokeā€ was produced by Billy Davis and portrayed a positive message of hope and love, featuring a multicultural collection of teenagers on top of a hill appearing to sing the song. The popularity of the jingle led to it being re-recorded in two versions; one by The New Seekers and another by The Hillside Singers, as a full-length song, dropping references to Coca-Cola. The song became a hit record in the US and the UK. The New Seekers song and sold 96,000 copies of their record in one day, eventually selling 12 million total. ā€œIā€™d Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)ā€ climbed to UK #1 and US #7 in 1971 and 1972. The song became a gold record in the U.S., and has also sold over a million copies in the UK. The Coca-Cola Company waived royalties to the song, and instead donated $80,000 in payments to UNICEF. Billboard ranked this version as the No. 93 song for 1972.

Music1 songs

[

Iā€™d Like To Teach The World To Sing (In Perfect Harmony)

The New Seekers

Weā€™d Like To Teach The World To Sing

1 Like

My first wake up walk of the day followed by my first coffee of the day

2 Likes

Nothing at all at the moment.

1 Like

I could use some more prime lenses for my camera and replace some editing software.

But right now, I could use my coffee and chocolate biscuits.

1 Like

In no particular order, a very large Phillipā€™s head screwdriver that has gone missing, a man in the form of my husband home long enough to help me move some bins I have organized back into the attic, and someone to make me a nice English muffin.

2 Likes

A new back and new legs so I am more mobile :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

A nice cold beer

3 Likes

Similar - a Scrunpy would suit nicely !

2 Likes

Iā€™m on XBox, play with my brothers online every Friday night, beers, wine and loads of banter

1 Like

Iā€™d like a good wig now Iā€™m thinning on top. Iā€™ve always been confident on my looks until the hair fell out, most annoying but grateful for a strong body

1 Like

One of my sons left a PS5 and the latest XBox at my home, for when he comes to visit. It means he doesnā€™t have to lug the ones he has at his place over to mine. He encouraged me to use them whenever I liked, but for some reason, games consoles just donā€™t float my boat. No idea why and even I think itā€™s a bit odd. I do have access to XBox Live on my PC, but I never use it. Maybe itā€™s because I use my VR headset to play games with the grandkids at the weekend, who also have VR headsets - not enough time left over for consoles, maybe.

1 Like

What do I need Right Now?
A double pole single terminal 12 volt relayā€¦and a PC board socket for the relayā€¦
My drive alarm has packed up and Iā€™m sick of having to un-solder the faulty relay from the printed circuit board each time I have to replace itā€¦
:frowning_face:

3 Likes

Are you able to get one from somewhere?
Or is it too much of a task?

1 Like

Ah cheers Besoeker, Iā€™ve probably got one hidden away in my extensive collection of bits and piecesā€¦Itā€™s finding the time to strip down the control unit and locate the offending relayā€¦
But thanks for asking, I knew you would know what I meantā€¦ :+1:
:grin:

1 Like

Iā€™d like a hug, I thinkā€¦Other than that, a less frantic paced job would be nice. This one is perfect for a 30 year old me, but nowadaysā€¦well, the aches and pains are making themselves known :smiley:

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive Pixieā€¦ :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Unfortunately I canā€™t do anything about the conditions of your employmentā€¦ :009:

1 Like

Aww thanks Foxy! Much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like