What computer or device are you using?

Inspired by posts by @caricature, @PixieKnuckles and @Baz46 in another thread - it got me wondering - what device do you use to access the web (or more specifically, this site! :lol:)

What type of device do you use to access this site most of the time?
  • PC Desktop (Windows)
  • PC Laptop (Windows)
  • Linux Desktop
  • Linux Laptop
  • Mac Desktop
  • Mac Laptop
  • iPad
  • Other Tablet
  • iPhone
  • Android Phone
  • Other Smart Phone
  • Something else (please say in thread!)

0 voters

Acer aspire notepad, although I see it described as a netbook, works for me fine.Running windows 10,

1 Like

Acer aspire laptop always

1 Like

2021-08-09T17:06:00Z

PC Desktops (Windows) … :keyboard: :desktop_computer:

1 Like

Oops… my Mac Desktop didn’t register :grinning:

1 Like

I am on a iPad .

1 Like

I set the poll so you can only select one Mags… but you can ‘change’ your vote :023:

Thanks Azz :grinning:

1 Like

Windows 10 on a Desktop computer mostly but Linux (Mint) on a Desktop computer sometimes.

2 Likes

I use my laptop (lenovo) most of the time, but sometimes might use my Kindle.

1 Like

My 15" MacBook Pro is the usual one I use. I do have a 27" iMac but that’s in my office / study, it’s also a little heavy to use on my lap while watching TV! It’s not only the women who can multitask, us men can do that too! :upside_down_face: :grinning:

I probably could use the iPhone if push came to shove, trouble with that is the screen is so very small it’s not really a good idea. :roll_eyes: :grinning:

1 Like

I have a 16" MacBook Pro :003: but I selected Mac Desktop because 90% of the time I use it connected to a monitor (a LG5K). I also use an iPhone X (but mostly use the computer)

I think I just missed the 16" MacBook Pro, I had to get another laptop in rather a hurry when
I lost access to my old one. :slightly_frowning_face:

Another Mac household though, that’s good as I have often felt a bit lonely on this forum
with so many Windows users! :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Mainly Windows 10 desktop, Occasionally iphone, Need to update my Dell laptop not used it for a few months

1 Like

A Sony Vaio that crashed and has a copy of my desktop PC’s windows 7…although I made the disks for any issues like a crash of the Vaio programmes ,gosh… because it had been updated to a free version of Windows 10…the disks would not ~work… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Funny thing is that not that long ago I would have responded Windows Desktop but at the moment access is by my laptop but if I would need to add a photo then I would have to go to my desktop.

Very occasionally I also use my 7" Android Tablet but not since the new software, I don’t think I have ever used my phone for access.

1 Like

My MacBook Pro runs everything I need in the office, dual monitors and bluetooth headset. It also does all my music, editing etc. Its a very powerful tool

1 Like

I’ve had two MacBook Pro laptops. The first one I had was well before retiring and did all I wanted it to while working for myself as a self-employed graphic designer. Before retiring, five years’ ago now, I also had a 27" iMac, another powerful tool. Now retired, my newest MacBook Pro doesn’t get the use the old one did but is more than adequate for my current needs and brilliant to use. I still have the 27" iMac which gets some occasional use. The publishing program on there needs upgrading but the latest Mac OS Big Sur will not run that. It will require an updated publishing program, which I don’t really need these days, so am keeping to what I have. Good to hear though that there are other Mac users on here as most seem to be Windows users. :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice one Baz !

My MacBook Pro is a quad core 2.4Ghz model from 2015. Still runs everything and has been switched on permanently for over 2 years. I have a 2016 iMac 21" too that our lad uses for his homework, thats also brilliant. I’ll upgrade my Mac soon to a newer model most likely later in the year.

Do you still do graphic design Baz ?

2 Likes

My desktop is an Acer with an Intel Core i3 processor inside and a 23" Acer screen.

1 Like