What Colour Lipstick Do You Use?

I rarely wear lipstick but if I do it’s in between pink and red, Lol, I need to look up the colour now! …toddling off to me make up bag

In view of the link that Mups put up I think I am going to have to overhaul all my make-up. I know a lot of it will be old and out of date. Hasn’t done me any harm but I never realised it went out of date so quickly. I have some Clarins foundation which must be at least five years old. :surprised:

Never use it.

Oh you let me down J, I had you down with a ruby smacker, pucker uuuup, :mrgreen:

No. My beautiful, sexy lips have no need of artificial colourants.

Well that seems to be the kiss of death for the thread JBR! All puckered up beyond recognition?:relaxed:

Oh dear. My fault?

OK, then. I’ll own up. I do use black lipstick when we go to the goth weekend at Whitby.

Like Meg, never used it. Never tried it. Same with nail varnish. I never wanted to try either of them.

I find that no matter if they’re cheap or expensive they won’t last all day.

How/what do you use to make your lipstick stay on?

I wear coloured gloss that isn’t too shiny in pinks to purplish pinks. Reds make me look like the Joker in Batman. Don’t ask.:blush:

Totally understand. I can’t take strong colours either. Always made me look like like a seven year old who had found her mum’s make up box! Same with eyeshadow for me. Less is more, etc. I was always deeply envious of friends who could slap it on and carry off looking like complete tarts.

Back in the day (late 80s) we used Lipcote. Tasted disgusting when applying but it worked. Goodness knows what was in it.

Clear lip gloss for me

Currently I like Estée Lauder Rebellious Rose, or Persuasive. I like a little lippy, stops them getting dried out.

Never used it, I’m not a fan of make up really…however if I did use it, I would probably go for something natural looking and slightly pinky? :smiley:

Same here. :023:

As a redhead, reds and pinks don’t look natural on me. I stay with nude tones with a touch of spice added. Adds a bit of color to my face and feels soft on my lips. :slight_smile:

I prefer a neutral lip balm with flavour :slight_smile:
Sometimes I wear a pink tinted lip gloss but not too shiny.

I never use it but always mean to carry one in the car so I can write on the windows of those ignorant people who park too close to you so you can’t open the door or have to climb in through the passenger side .

‘Park politely moron ‘

:mrgreen: