What aromas do you like?

I love the smell of our wild roses here. And lavender. And the smell of baking bread, coffee… I have almond bath oil…heavenly… When we used to camp, I loved the smell of coffee and bacon in the morning and the smell of wood smoke in the evening.

2 Likes

Yes I see it in the shops. Also the Pears soap…my goodness, that smell makes me feel about 5 years old! :smiley:

3 Likes

That actually has a ring to it although I’m not quite sure what :thinking:
Dunno…a trendy boutique, a cocktail perhaps?
I shall have to sleep on it…

3 Likes

I actually still eat them d00d,low in fat too.

2 Likes

I love the smell of the ocean, especially when it’s really rough.
I also love the smell of mint, jasmine, and newly cut grass.

1 Like

Sadly I don’t have a sense of smell :pensive: but when I was a child I loved the smell of coal, tar, oil…:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Funny you should say that I used to like Coal Tar soap (it seems to off the market here) and I loved the smell of fork lifts that burned LNG as their fuel.

2 Likes

Wild honeysuckle ( it’s out just now in the forest where I walk every day )

Bluebells

Smoke from a wood fire

Cakes baking in the oven

2 Likes

The beach at low tide

2 Likes

@Bretrick For me the delightful smell of a freshly bathed baby takes some beating and also the feel of its warm skin upon mine :+1:

1 Like

Oh, yes, coal tar soap and vosene shampoo, and the forest. Those are the smells I used to love

3 Likes

Coffee, coffee, coffee, did I say “coffee”?

4 Likes

Coffeeeeee :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Love the smell of playdoh
An harbour when it’s almost empty ….strange I know !!
Fresh Basil
Lime trees as you walk along at night time
Sunday dinner especially if someone else has cooked it.

1 Like

The smell of the ocean and that salty sea spray.

Flowers, especially roses.

Anything with a vanilla or juniper scent.

My late dad’s cologne - I have a deep sense of comfort and nostalgia when I smell that scent.

An awesome African summertime evening out in the surburbs with the sounds of crickets in your ear, the lingering smell of chlorine and sunblock on your skin from the afternoon swim. The smell of braaivleis on the coals (meat on the barbecue) in the air since everyone is busy braaing and the lemon flavours of a cooling Savanna cider.

My crisp bed linen after a fresh wash.

The smell of freshly ground coffee.

1 Like

Just about to mention the summer evenings on the European Mediterranean coast: there’s an aroma of spice and cooking and hashish, and some say it waffs across from north Africa.

2 Likes

I honestly am a Serial Sniffer…I like to be sure smells around me are only Pleasant at least…The smells I adore are personal to me…but can say that freshly Baked Malt Loaf and freshly Brewed Coffee are high on my list…Lavender I love also…the smell of Almond Essence when baking Cookies…

2 Likes

Fresh strawberries.

2 Likes

The smell of new books.
Newly mown grass.
The garden after a rain storm.
My dog’s fur.
Freshly polished furniture.

1 Like

Freshly ground coffee beans
The smell of crisp, new currency notes.

3 Likes