What are you passionate about?

I love those pics of you on your exercise equipment Pauline. At first I thought it was a professional doing it for a glossy magazine & then I realised it was you.

What is the slanted thingy you’re lying on & what does it do?

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you, Ruthio. I don’t think we’re mistaken at all. It’s just a case of the multinationals’ marketing people and all the advertising in the media that have led us away from all the old school, tried and tested methods of our forebears.

D’you know, I recall my granny using half a lemon to wipe all around the taps and sink, making it smell nice and clean and look shiny, then she would rub it around her fingernails so soften the cuticles!

2 Likes

Works for me ruthio…
:blonde_man:

2 Likes

I use a lot of white vinegar and lemons.

1 Like

Thanks,Carol…it’s Called a 5 minute Shaper Pro Abdominal Exerciser, Stomach Trainer, Core Strength.

My son won’t compete with me on this one, because he would lose,:rofl::joy:…of course if he worked out on it often, he would overtake me as he has youth and physical strength…there are 3 settings to it, I’m on the second, I may give the top one a go today,:+1:

1 Like

To be honest I thought it was your ironing board.

It was, but don’t tell, Carol,:wink:

Hah, I love that Muddy, how true is that.

Nowt really, but, at this stage, the expectation has ebbed. :grinning:

I’m passionate about keeping my bathroom clean…I use a lot of Method cleaning solutions…

Oooo I’ve got loads of Method too, ordered it from Big Green Smile :innocent::+1:

biggreensmile.com

Try their Wild Rhubarb floor cleaner, you just squirt and mop…the most fresh smell…lingers for hours…:heartpulse:

1 Like

Blimey pauline that’s exactly the layout of our bathroom before we had changed…

1 Like

Hey Fox…what did I tell you…keep it quiet…:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oops! sorry pauline…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Music is my passion I am a Rockabilly and the music is great to dance and listen too. I bought a brennen bb1 just so I could have my music in one place

2 Likes

Hi @Bradfordlad1 and welcome to the forum. Have fun :+1:

1 Like

Welcome, Bradfordlad…hope you enjoy the forum,:+1:

:wave: Hiya Bradfordlad, welcome to the funny farm.