What are you listening to right now?

Postcards From A Young Man - The Manics:cool:

Still listening to Mumford and Son - don’t seem to tire of it at all!

Mick

2 Likes

Joe Bonamassa for me at the minute :cool:

The Cranberries…

1 Like

My Lindisfarne CD …

I love the Cranberries:cool:

Living In The Past - Jethro Tull :wink:

Love songs of the World- Richard Clayderman

Now you’re talking! I love Tull. There was a programme featuring a Tull concert from the early 70’s on Sky Arts a month or so ago and it brought back so many memories. The concert footage was interspersed with comments from a recent interview with Ian Anderson. It was kind of hard to reconcile the balding middle-aged guy speaking with the nimble flute-playing sprite up on stage, but brilliant stuff nonetheless.I still play Tull all the time on my i-pod and my current favourites are (of course) “Too Old to Rock’n Roll” and “Heavy Horses” which says so much about what we have lost in this country in the past half century.

Mick

The classic radio station WGMS and they are playing… Christmas music today!! Too early!

I agree Dandysmom, far too early! I popped into supermarket earlier, and they had Christmas music playing…got to listen to it all again tomorrow when I do big shop-can’t wait!!!:slight_smile:

Watching Ellen Degenerous on tv.

Shirley Bassy’s Greatest Hits.

1 Like

My daughter playing “The Entertainer” on the piano:cool:

Forever Ella (2007)

Tammy Wynette, 20years of Hits.

Summertime- Ella Fitzgerald, I am trying to warm myself up and encourage summer to get a move on.

1 Like

Just changed to:-

Dean Martin & Martina McBride - Baby It’s Cold Outside

Jethro Tull - Broadsword

The Highwaymen - Michael (Row the Boat Ashore) playing now …