What are you listening to right now?

Something weather appropriate…bliss!


Metallica - Enter Sandman


Metallica - Fade To Black


America - A Horse With No Name


America - Sandman

1 Like

Just posted this in another thread but forgot how catchy it is :lol:

Prodded by another musical topic, I set my player to select this song from Richard Marx … Take this heart.

I am currently listening to Radio Caroline.

Says It All. Never to often >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDo4kvip-cQ

1 Like

On Radio Caroline

1 Like

Michael Cretu is hitting the spot for me today … :ok_hand:

I cannot hear this without picturing Kelly McGillis in my mind. She always reminded me of Mrs LD during our younger courting days.

I must be doing something wrong here! :thinking:

1 Like

Join the club!
It’s a kind of YouTube Russian Roulette…

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

One I’d very much forgotten about until recently!
Love the choir and vocal solo combo, kind of special!

1 Like

I bought Night Owl on seven inch vinyl, picture cover!
Where have the years gone…

1 Like