What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Root Beer

The Scrumpy is fairly recent for me. Before that it was Stella Artois. My wife prefers Corona.

1 Like

Fair play Besoeker, Stella was never to my taste, had a horrible taste and a bad reputation.

Ruddles County or a pint or two of Dogbolter used to do it for me .

Cider in a plastic bottle?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
No wonder it’s horrible stuff.

1 Like

It was rather horrible, it wasn’t just a bottle but a mini plastic jerry can affair and I slaughtered the lot…bad move!

1 Like

Nice one!. Now and again we go out for dinner with my family. For me it is usually a nice fillet steak and a red wine.

Have you tried potato wine?Someone gave me some home made stuff after I got on the train at Paddington and when I got off at Reading 40 minutes later I couldn’t find my way off the platform so I had to take a little nap in the waiting room.

1 Like

I don’t know if they still exist but I went into a pub in Devon when I was visiting a friend in the late late 1960’s and ordered a beer. The barman told me, “this is a cider pub sir” so I ordered a draught cider, after a couple of pints of this stuff I slid off the stool I was sitting on and weaved my way to the door.

It was very strong stuff!

Oo aahr, me lad…

Potted meat brown bread sarnie , washed it down with Belvoir Ginger Honey and Lemon Cordial…

2 Likes

A cup of coffee.

A cold can of Heineken after work.

Hi

A bowl of strawberries with lemon sorbet and black pepper.

That’s an unusual combination :thinking: Hmm… interesting !

Hi

I hope this helps.

1 Like

That sounds & looks really good swimfeeders, I must try that when I get a chance.
Thanks for that ! :yum:

Tonight we had streak.

I make my own espresso/lattes so today I had an Iced White Chocolate Mocha. I also have iced water.

Oz time 8.35am quick breakie always a favourite - vegemite on buttered toast!

Its 11.45am am having a cup of Tea.