What are you doing for Halloween?

I’m going to chomping on roast chicken, a glass or two of red and entering the spirit of things by watching a jolly good film… can’t remember the last time I visited Lavenham.

Took the dog for a walk amongst the people who were out trick or treating. Her head was going this way and that, with her tail wagging, and she only got a few cuddles! So many potential friends, lol.

1 Like

I am dressing up as Jimmy Saville, the little buggers won’t be coming back to my door next year

1 Like

It rained all night here.Oh dear,how sad,never mind.

1 Like

Not funny!

I am gutted that you didn’t think it was.

Ok… it’s still not funny.

Oh dear! oh dear! oh dear, that will never do now will it?
I am just a silly billy…better now?

Where we lived previously we had scores of guisers - typically about a hundred. Not here. The neighbourhood is I, I suppose, a bit older. Then there is the rain. Not exactly conducive for the inclement activities.

I don’t celebrate Halloween. I don’t even consider it a holiday.

It’s still light outside, but it’s pretty quiet so far. It’s a bit overcast here, so maybe people are staying in. We’ll see in a bit.

I love this story, did you see it?

Two lads were trick or treating and it got captured on the Ring door bell

The householders were out but they’d left a bowl of sweets on the doorstep for the kids to help themselves

These lads noticed the bowl was empty and someone had swiped the lot, so they put some of their own in!

So cute, I hope their mums get to see it, they’ll be so proud

Merely an observation but there seemed a distinct lack of participation this year, a few pumpkins in the neighborhood, a few kids were wandering around with meagre offerings in their plastic buckets.

1 Like

I felt the opposite here. There were blow out Halloween parties on Saturday, more than normal. Even though Halloween was on a Monday, I heard kids outside despite impending rain. It felt like some people were making up for missing Halloween the last couple years.

Not a Damn Thing. It’s getting to the time of year I hate. :frowning_face: :rage:

As always. Not answering my door, if anyone knocks, or walking the dog.

Don’t do anything for Halloween, never have.

It’s the same every year …I buy a box of Quality street or Cadburys roses for trick or treat.
As no one knocks on my door the following week I enjoy eating the chocolates :joy:Just perfect

1 Like

I shall wrap myself in a white sheet and walk round making ghostly noises, :ghost:

Apart from a couple of kids a decade ago no one has ever called at my door about Halloween, it just isn’t really a thing (though it is getting to be one if the shop layouts are to be believed)

I only had a couple of bananas to give those kids (probably why they have never been back)

Batman Halloween