What are some of the best online April Fool's day jokes you've seen and the misfires

Have you seen any great April Fool’s day gags online?

Here’s some from last year, including Hellmann’s Butterfinger mayo, 7-eleven’s tiny gulp and Reddit’s r/place, which was really fun last year.

Here’s a backfire that offered a prize but instead signed the person up for a subscription.

Which April Fool’s day gags amused you the most?

This was a good one too!

2 Likes

april

2 Likes

I was wondering what was so incredible about him. Sounds like Trump’s bio.

2 Likes

This one…

Probably shows my age. :grinning: :grinning:

4 Likes

I must be the only person who still hasn’t seen that one. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I saw it the day it was televised in black & white. :grin: :grin: I was fooled too. Never heard of spaghetti before.

3 Likes

From 2017

2 Likes

Well, we all love a crisp sandwich!

2 Likes

Those look excellent! :yum:

Why can’t we get those instead of having to crush up chips (crisps)?!

Caleb from Emmerdale phoning Stephen in Corrie. Asked if the Carla (C) situation had been sorted yet as looking through documents he thinks Kim (E) wants to buy Underworld. (C)

Kirky (C), who had answered the phone (not Stephen) is asking ‘who’s Kim?’ And they then ask each other ‘who’s this?’ I’ll see if I can find the video clip.

1 Like
2 Likes

Those crisps should be made :grinning:

2 Likes

Here’s one from Hits Radio. Interviewees walked out.

There was a clip on Kelly Clarkson but those were more mean spirited to me.

I remember in the 1980s on Children’s Newsround they showed spaghetti growing on trees and a lot of people believed it and phoned in etc about it.

I remember this too!

1 Like