What are some amazing animals you’ve seen in the wild?

I have seen Possums, Wombats, Tassie Devils, Kangaroos, Koalas, Platypus, Emus, Quokkas, Thorny Devils, Scorpions, Dolphins
But the coolest I have seen are Echidnas. Spiny Ant Eaters. Saw a conga line of them once. Four males following a Female, known as a Trailing. The female releases Pheromones and the males follow her where ever she may wander, for hours.

4 Likes

I’ve only ever seen solitary Echidnas.When you approach they stop still and pretend they are not there.

1 Like

All i have seen,although they were lovely were dolphins/seals a baby shark and otters.
You cannot beat nature.
I am always amazed by rainbows too.

Loved the Wild Horses roaming in the mountains of Andorra

1 Like

Have some Photos of the wild horses… but I am restricted as a so called ''new user ''so am not able to until the management decide to investigate my account…

1 Like

4 Likes

crikey at those Bretrick…We get a lot of Birds of Prey and if you have young chickens they will take them easily…

2 Likes

My most precious encounters tend to be with things we don’t really notice such as a beautiful snake or lizard, although I did love seeing a barn owl here the other night looking for prey to feed a hungry nest I guess.

I had my best marine encounters in remote islands in The Philippines. Also there we dined alone on an island surrounded by large monitors, very cool.

I caught a large white spotted moray eel in Paxos using a net and salami put under submerged rocks, quite the beast and put him back fast.

1 Like

Oh,i forgot about red kites,there seems to be loads of them lately,so majestic.

Black Shouldered Kite
Cottesloe, Western Australia

1 Like

World’s Grumpiest Cat I Frozen Planet II I BBC

2 Likes

World’s smallest cat :cat2:- BBC

2 Likes

The BIGGEST CAT BREEDS In The World

2 Likes

The kitten is so funny,taking the duck to find treasure!The treasure contains delicious food.so cute

1 Like
1 Like

Polar bear, walrus, white tailed sea eagle

4 Likes

Magnificent - Thank you for post.

Thanks

Some more of the White Tailed Sea Eagles

Wandered into town

Wild in Svalbard

2 Likes

Quokka - Cutest Animal / Happiest Animal in the World :slight_smile:

1 Like