What animal would you be?

An Eagle

A lone Wolfe

A spoiled lap dog
IMG_9937

1 Like

@Chilliboot

So number 3 is the real you! A handsome speedy swimmer with go-faster stripes, who’s hard to catch and intelligent? Fix! :rofl:

So no. 2 is what you’re aspiring to be ……….

Beautiful, gentle, graceful, a little shy and a good friend to Thumper!

Choose your no. 3

1 Like

First choice is how you want people to see you…… another pussycat, but this time a huge one!

So, unless it’s that you’ve got a lifetime subscription to weightwatchers, maybe you want to be see as larger than life? And the domestic moggy?

Funny, friendly and a water baby!

Choose your second and third choices!

First choice is how you want to be seen ……

A seagull….a bit marmite….hated by some and a naughty chip stealer and breaker of rules….

but you don’t give a squawk as long as you can soar sometimes!

So you want to be seen as a bit of a rebel who aims for the heights, maybe? Who doesn’t care if people disapprove of you?

Choose your second and third choices!

Lovely choices :two_hearts:

First choice is how you want others to see you………

So an eagle, strong, independent, soaring above the crowds, solitary’s little scary and a predator! I’m scared :scream::rofl:

Second choice is what you aspire to be……

Wolf……sleeps all day, a creature of the night, a loner, a hunter, independent and strong

And third choice is what you really are……

Just a puppy dog really! Comfort loving, cuddly, loyal, spoiled and protected. You lucky thing! :rofl:

1 Like

Love it, thank you. :pray:
Being the spoiled lap dog RULES!
A friend of ours said that if he was ever reincarnated he would want to be one of our dogs. It was a huge compliment to us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My 3rd a giraffe I don’t know why :joy:

1 Like

HaHa …

2nd choice: a trusty Labrador, black or golden, everybody loves and is not afraid to pat on the head.

3rd choice: an Elephant, everybody loves them too, but most don’t want to get to close. Clever, emotional, strong, reliable & never forgets.

1 Like

So the third choice is a real you and you tower above the others, then :rofl: And are good at kicking….

Graceful, elegant and exotic, the spirit of Africa, plus lots of ambling around in the sun, eating stuff

Sociable and a good mother and vegetarian but watch out, carnivores see you as prey!:scream::rofl:

On the other hand, very good at reaching things on top shelves in Tescos

1 Like

A Maine Coon cat😺.
Just keep me well fed😀

A Brown bear…you can sleep all winter.

A bat…you get to hang about.

2 Likes

2nd choice is what you aspire to…a Labrador…

Friendly, loyal, loving and lovable, sociable but can be a fatty because your winning personality gets you lots of treats and snacks! You want to be everybody’s friend!

3rd choice is what you really are…elephant

Huge! (Are you? ) Intelligent family orientated and admired and loved but can be fierce and scary when provoked

Very good at picking things up with your proboscis, probably trouble on four legs when you were a teenager and we’re all hoping you never go rogue :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s me I’m a veggie. Only my boys can say if I was a good mum :wink:

1 Like

Nice ones!

So, first choice is how you want to be seen….

So another well fed puddy cat, you want people to see you friendly, cuddly and big and bit unique and keep right on spoiling and feeding you? :rofl:

2nd choice is what you aspire to be…….a brown bear

You want to be Yogi? :rofl: Have you got a BooBoo lined up?

So you want to be big and strong, solitary and independent and almost invincible while being very good in a fight and also very good at catching salmon and thieving out of bins? And no one dares to disturb you at nap time? :rofl:

3rd choice is what you really are….a bat!

Someone everyone’s afraid will get in their hair ?:rofl:.

Who makes sounds people can’t hear as they get older?(probably a good thing!)

Nocturnal, you know how glide and soar to catch what you need and are very good at the
Shirshasana yoga position and appearing in horror films and living in colonies! :rofl::rofl:

You are a furryanimal :wink:. I knew you’d choose to be a cat .

1 Like

:grinning::smiley_cat:.,.

OK 2nd choice I would be a Robin like the one who watches me when I’m gardening hoping I dig up a worm or two.

3rd choice…I had difficulty choosing maybe a Meer cat…I’ll be the one who sits as watch out and warns of oncoming danger

1 Like

So, 2nd Choice is what you aspire to be…Robin

So you want to be small, cute and friendly with a very attractive chest and much loved👍.

Shy but your cunning plan is to pretend to be friendly to get those worms!

And appear a lot on Christmas cards while singing all day to keep those other pesky robins off your territory :rofl:

3rd choice is what you really are… meerkat

A sociable and co-operative creature happy living and working with your “mob”

Never happier or feel more secure than safe in your burrow or bolt hole, which you helped dig yourself with your bare claws

But prepared to work for the greater good of the “mob” by being look-out, baby-sitter and forager

Plus you have a profitable sideline from brief appearances in Compare the Market adverts🤣

1 Like

I love that!

You know you have a knack with words and a lovely sense of humour…you should write a book :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

@Furryanimal

I saw this and thought of you…… what you aspire to be?

Steal the pork chops and get stuck!

1 Like