What animal would you be?

If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?

And what would be your second choice?

And your third?

Mine are:

1. Cat
  2. Puma
  3. Wolf
4 Likes

1 - Jaguar … sleek, fast and not to be trifled with under any circumstances.
2 - African Elephant … it’s size speaks for itself.
3 - Silverback Gorilla … king of the troop/band, that’ll be me.

1 Like
  1. Tiger.
  2. Elephant.
  3. Panda.
1 Like

!. cat

1. eagle

2. tortoise

1 Like

This is one of those pseudo scientific personality tests, just rubbish and for fun, not to be taken seriously :crazy_face:

But the first animal represents how you want to be seen, the second what you aspire to be and the third what you think you really are!

So I want people to see me as a pussy cat, independent but cuddly and likes to get the cream. But I’m aiming to be a puma, fierce and scary and think I’m really a wolf, loyal, fierce, sleeps all day and a hunting creature of the night!

@LongDriver Longdriver wants us to think he’s a jaguar, fast and dangerous and given to climbing trees and pouncing on people from above. But he’s really aspiring being huge! Like an elephant….I won’t ask in what department :rofl:And he knows he’s really king of the jungle and likely to beat his chest a lot :rofl:

@susiejaeger Susie Jaegar would like us to think she’s a tiger, fierce and beautiful? But she aspires to be an elephant, strong, powerful, intelligent, loyal and family orientated? And deep down she knows she’s a panda, unique, rare, solitary, beautiful and very fond of bamboo and under threat of distinction! :rofl:

@Crabby is another one who wants to be seen as a pussy cat, sleeping a lot, independent but likes to be scratched behind his ears and very fond of tuna? But what he really wants is to soar like an eagle! And deep down he knows he’s a tortoise, long living and venerated, slow and steady, partial to a dandelion leave and loves retreating into his shell home :rofl:

Thank you for playing!

2 Likes

can i change mine now…lol

4 Likes

Yes, if you like!

1 Like
  1. Hampster, because I wheely wouldn’t need to splash out on home fitness gear from Argos.

2. Blue shark, simply because I like them and I also don’t enjoy being in cold water.

3. Adder… just get up in the morning and bask in the sunshine before breakfast.

1 Like

Mmm, well you knew it was a test so probably rigged it……

But you want people to think you’re a hamster, small and vulnerable but super-fit at running ….and cute!

You aspire to be a blue shark? Beautiful, great swimmer, not usually aggressive and you get to stay in nice warm water all the time

When really you know you’re an adder…cold blooded, shy, but venomous if provoked, plus you swallow your prey whole!

1 Like

Rigged it?
How very cynical… I’m merely a latecomer to this thread.

Just for that…

1. A Budgie, pecking at my own reflection in the mirror. Lots of toys to play with trill my last days :wink:

That’s code for telling us you look like Adam Faith, isn’t it? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

More Freddie Davies than Adam Faith!

1 Like

I like the sound of mine.

1 Like

A well looked after cat :cat:

2 Likes

I’m just a pussy cat really.

Fennec fox.
Good listeners.

1 Like

OK. So for your first animal ……which is the one that reveals how you want other people to see you….

@Ripple wants us to see her as a well-looked after and pampered pussy cat and @EZ_Rider is trying to convince us he’s “just” a pussy cat…. methinks a cover up for being a lot more edgey than that!

Choose a second and third animal, you two :crazy_face:

Whereas @Chilliboot second animal, the one that reveals what you aspire to be, is a Fennec fox?

So you’re trying to be a good listener and grow huge ears to hang stuff on? Or maybe subconsciously you want Big Ears back and hope Noddy’s going to pay the ransom?

Choose your third animal, @Chilliboot !

2 Likes

Ok Maree,
Number three…The Perch.
Striking fish with their bold stripes,olive flanks, and spiky dorsal fins, bold biters too! And they have grumpy faces.

I’m not entirely sure about the Noddy thing, unlikely to cough up, short arms deep pockets that one!

2 Likes

A seagull: I can fly like an eagle, also make a general nuisance of myself, steal peoples chips at the seaside, that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Do you poo on people’s heads?