What a rip off!

Ah yes if it’s for tenants that is understandable, but do you have the same model as your personal kettle?

I have a 1L kettle plus a 2.5L boiling water dispenser. With 7 in the household, both have their uses. The 1L job is for when just a couple are being catered for and the 2.5L for when everyone is up for a drink image.png

1 Like

Impressive but I sense kettle shyness. It must be a very extravagant 1L job :grinning:

1 Like

The 1L job is by Ex-Pro and can boil one cup if only catering for one. We have to be ultra careful when the twins are in the kitchen as the outside does become very hot as it comes up to the boil.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that brand. Is it energy economic?

Yes, that’s for both. I live on my own, so don’t use that much. The house is well insulated throughout, so that helps.

It’s no more economic with the leccie than any other brand of kettle. It has a 2.2Kw element and quickly boils up to 1L as required. Energy efficient kettle claims are purely a sales gimmick as power in is usually between 2 and 3Kw with around 99% efficiency no matter what the brand, which is why I buy from Wilco for a fiver when considering my rental properties. . why pay more?:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

yes totally makes sense for rentals. They probably have their own kettle too

1 Like

£62 per month for gas and electricity is very good Judd. We are really conscious of what we use, but we have grandchildren visiting, often they have showers and cook and, although we don’t need to, we still live in a four bedroomed house.