What a fabulous night out!

Went to an Italian restaurant for a meal - there were five of us - and what a fantastic night it was. The food was the best I have had in a restaurant - ever. And the staff were efficient but not intrusive. They soon realised that two of us - my friend Paddy and myself - were both celebrating birthdays - possibly the fact we were opening cards and gifts gave them a hint - and they went out of their way to make it a special evening for us. Look what they did with our desserts!

IMG_9667

14 Likes

Oh Tabby, what a lovely thoughtful thing to do for you. It’s unexpected things like that which mean a lot to us, isn’t it.

Glad you had a super meal, good company, and the personal touch at the end must have been the icing on the cake. (No pun intended). Pleased for you. :+1:

2 Likes

Glad you had a memorable evening. Looks Amazing! :grinning: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

What a lovely gesture - I love it when restaurant staff do things like that -
that pudding looks good too - is it panacotta?

Glad you enjoyed the double Birthday celebration.

Italian food is one of my favourite cuisines - it’s so easy to find veggie options on an Italian menu and basic Italian ingredients are just so delicious.

1 Like

Yes - it was Panna Cotta - and delicious.

The restaurant is one of the oldest Italian owned and run in the area - been around since 1987. Ground floor is a deli - restaurant is upstairs. The food was superb.

1 Like

@SilverTabby - thanks for the invite just couldn’t make it across the pond?

1 Like

Glad you had a wonderful night out with your friends Tabby.

Well done to the restaurant Staff who made the effort to make your visit a memorable evening.

1 Like

Glad you had a good night. That dessert looks really nice. Lovely gesture by the staff. Good food, welcoming restaurant staff, good company is a recipe for a very pleasant outing. X

1 Like

Oh how lovely! It sounds as if you had a great time with not only good friends and good food, but good restaurant staff too!

1 Like

Sounds a smashing place and good to see they spoiled you rotten, 'cos you’re worth it… :grinning:

1 Like

There’s nothing better than well made Italian food.

1 Like