We received our Notification of this year’s Winter Fuel Allowance this morning

I’ve not heard of the Gov’ elec’ rebate either Artangel…I send My meter readings on-line and pay the bill that way too…Guilty of not reading it through though…will pay attention when next bill is due in Jan’ next Year…thanks for the heads-up.;~)

We have not received our notification yet, but your post is a timely reminder to keep an eye on this Mags. Particularly as we moved home just over a year ago.
Thank you.

Your welcome BC :slight_smile:

I haven’t received mine yet either but Mr Mags has :twisted:

Just phoned to claim but told it’d be an automatic payment if I already receive the State Pension. Just need to be patient now and wait for my letter.

AND your cash!:lol:

Had my notification today-will be paid into my account within the next 3 weeks.

Ditto…:038:

Nothing in post today. Hope they haven’t forgotten me! Lol.

I can wait, :smiley:

Not had ours yet…it will come :smiley:

Nothing in today’s post. Making me wait, aren’t they?

You are lucky. I don’t get it anymore. According to the Conservatives I live in a warm place. The mendacious leaders of the UK have reformulated the regulations so that if I lived in Sicily I would get the payment but UK citizens who live in Dunkirk, and me in Herault, dont

The outdoor temperature is 2 centigrade.

No notification, but I see that £200 has been paid into my bank account.
This is good timing as I have just had the central heating oil topped up. Less than I thought at £223 - all that insulation that I installed is paying off.

So will I pay the fuel bill, or buy a case of wine and a couple of bottles of single malt ? Tough decision.

Oooh, suppose I could look at my account! No letter yet from them.

No. Nothing credited yet. :frowning:

I haven’t had a letter yet either, it is late this year. It seems a a bit of a waste of money sending the letters at all unless it is the first year someone is receiving the payment .

Its often put into our account and then a week later I get the letter to tell me they will be putting it in !!!

Last year it was paid into my account on 25th November so looks like it will be later this year.

My husband’s letter states :

“We are making these payments over a number of weeks from November so people may get their payment at a different time, even if they are living at the same address”

“This amount will normally be paid direct into your account within the next three weeks”

My husband’s payment has already been paid into the bank while I’m still waiting for my letter :lol: I’m not perturbed though as there was two weeks difference receiving our notifications last year! :smiley:

Pamann

:confused:
We have usually had ours by now last year it was 24th last year before 18th apparently they are late sending out the lettes. My view is they have had a year to do this.

No letter yet for us, but my mother had just had her letter and we usually get ours about three weeks later!