We have all been corrupted

The only real answer to these multiple issues is to make birth control free and as available as water.

@Bruce , All that energy and money expended when you can just park
under a tree ??
But l suppose a cockatoo would shyte on your bonnet ?
Donkeyman! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Foxy, Surely, you can only be corrupted if you allow your mind to be corrupted?

Yet, you state, we have all been corrupted? Some won’t be, will they?

Sorry for the delay in answering your enquiry…I had to rush off for my daily walk…
:walking_man:

Mind corruption is not voluntary Arty, that’s the clever part, you don’t realise it’s happening, and the people who insist that they are not being corrupted are the ones most likely to be affected the most.
Not all corruption is bad (learning your times table, or remembering a poem or a script) and it shouldn’t perhaps be called ‘corruption’ but the principle is the same. It’s how our minds work Arty, and there are some very clever people around who study this and can place things in your head to influence your decision making. If you tell people something long enough it becomes fact, and then you convince other people to believe the same thing.

With today’s media (films, the news, specific programmes and adverts) most people will be affected, even me… :flushed: It’s not so much being corrupted, as realising that you are open to it. how many jingles from adverts can you remember Arty? You heard them so often that they have become a way of life: “A mars a day helps you work rest and play” most of this stuff is innocent, but it will work with almost anything from ‘Saving the planet’ to ‘Driving an Electric car’ if you see enough adverts and insinuations in the things you watch or read it will become the norm, everybody believes it so it must be right.

The fact is that nearly all of us (me included) know nothing about CO2, Lithium, climate science, weather, vaccines etc so where do we get our info from? We rely heavily on the things we read or see, or even word of mouth from somebody equally unqualified. Even the qualified have been quoted by journalists or wiki and are probably hand picked to portray a certain bias, and we interpret that info.

We have forgotten to trust our emotions and the things we ourselves experience. Everything you and I know or have learned can be over written by these masters of mind control, and most of it comes through the media, and we don’t even realise it’s happening…We have been corrupted Arty.

Foxy, By the sound of your reply, you have been well and truly corrupted in that you believe every conspiracy theory going!!

Try not to think too deeply as you start to imagine things that aren’t really there.

2 Likes

Fair enough Arty…

2 Likes

OGF you are sounding like a scientologist. Do we all need “auditing” do you think?

Calling someone or something a ‘Conspiracy Theory/ist’ kills a discussion dead Annie, and it has killed this topic as far as I’m concerned. I will say this this though. ‘Conspiracy Theory/ist’ is one of those new phrases that have been used by the establishment to stop folk asking questions. I can imagine children these days sat in school being taught things like Newton’s third law, to just pass it off as ‘Just another conspiracy theory’ as they fiddle with their phones under the desk.
And just for the record…

His third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction . If object A exerts a force on object B, object B also exerts an equal and opposite force on object A. In other words, forces result from interactions.

Just thinking, is corruption and brainwashing the same thing?

I don’t believe I’ve been corrupted, if I don’t want to do something I won’t no matter how much they say I should do this, do that. I have my own principals and thoughts. I agree they are trying to corrupt our minds to all think the ‘woke’ way and I don’t and won’t ever think that the ‘woke’ way is right.

So no, I don’t believe we are all corrupted,

1 Like

OGF I didn’t call you a conspiracy theorist, I said what you are saying sounds a lot like scientology.

That’s because they have a cunning way of making you want to do something Lion Queen, obviously if they insisted that you did something you would dig your heels in and not do it just like you mentioned.

I didn’t say you did Annie…But when someone asks me to explain what I meant in the original post, and I spend an hour explaining (or writing an explanation) and instead of discussing their thoughts concerning my reply, it was cast aside as a conspiracy theory because they had no interest in discussing it, or even explain why they thought it was a Conspiracy Theory. I could have spent my hour doing an extra three miles on my walk or doing something constructive in the workshop. I shall not make the same mistake again!

But aside from my comment about scientology I haven’t replied to this thread for three days? So wasn’t sure why you were having a pop at me.

Sorry Annie if you thought I was having a pop at you…I wasn’t, and wouldn’t. Before I upset anyone else I shall remove myself from this topic, as apart from you nobody seems to want to engage in the discussion.

1 Like

Aww ok but it was an interesting discussion OGF :heart:

1 Like

corruption been around since year dot - maybe the first modern thing that corrupted our minds was teh

“I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots”.

Albert Einstein claimed to have made this prediction.

1 Like

You mean the ‘millennials’? I do agree, though not all of them of course.

One thing Technology has brought is an awful lot of quotes on social media wrongly attributed to Albert Einstein.

There is no evidence and no documents/writings have been found to suggest Einstein ever made that prediction.
The claim seems to have originated on social media in 2012, possibly after someone picked up the idea from a fictional film called Powder, from 1995, with a character played by Jeff Goldblum [saying]
“It’s become appallingly clear that our technology has surpassed our humanity.”
Another character, played by Sean Patrick Flanery, responds "Albert Einstein”

3 Likes

Was it Ian Bertstein who actually said it lol