We all secretly know don’t we

I couldn’t give a toss on whether we have any English tennis players in or not, as long as there are a few good matches to be had.

I see Johanna Konta is out of the running because one of her team has contracted Covid - some of the other British players aren’t in the rankings.

Well l watched the game tonight and l loved it. Such great players and so young too.
Gareth Southgate must be one of, or the best England managers ever.

Yes art, when he first took the job there were questions about his ability, thankfully he’s proved them all wrong
My initial post was that ,we always lose to Germany in a major tournament, I didn’t want to get my hopes up but we did it, even if we go out at the next match, we beat Germany :041:

Thanks Dachs, it was close until the second half.

Yep! More satisfying than the final Primus…:038:
And Cavendish won the 4th stage of the Tour-de-France…What a comeback…:041::041::041:

Not sure what happened there was a major pile-up in race saw a clip on news.

You do and you video it. :wink:

Well done Mags.

The scenes showing people jumping for joy were uplifting after all we have been through over the past two years.

:shock::twisted::mrgreen:

Thanks Dachs, very sporting of you. I felt a bit sorry for Klinsman having to share a TV studio with three ex England footballers jumping for joy. I also felt really sorry for the little German girl in the crowd who was in tears. :cry:

I knew Sterling would score a goal! :smiley:

Did not think Germany would fail to score. They had a chance soon after England with a shot that went wide.

Delighted to see France and Germany out .
Macron and Merkel can stuff that in their pipes and smoke it.

But it seems  Merkel has scuttled the England supporters ??
They have to isolate for five days after entering ltaly?
And so will miss the match completely !!
England fights alone once more !!

Donkeyman!

Brexit grapes :cry:

:038::038:

Got the right score, just the wrong match. Against Germany.

Well, bearing in mind that the ‘supporters’ have been booing the Danish players and, apparently, shining a laser pen in their goalkeeper’s eyes, I’d be very happy if they can’t watch the final in Italy. Serves them right.

Too right, JBR. And I think your suggestion has been heeded. These idiots will not be watching the final in Italy - they’ll be watching it at Wembley! :mrgreen: :smiley:

Sorry, I realise it’s a typo, but I couldn’t resist! :slight_smile:

A big day of sport for Italy on Sunday, have a finalist in men’s singles at Wimbledon.

Matteo Berrettini.