Was Winky the first to use quirky alliterative exclamations?

Before Robin there was Winky.
Co-pilot to Rocky Jones, Winky reels off wacky sayings way before Robin came on the scene.
This outer space adventure marked the debut of Rocky Jones and his Space Rangers. Two of Rocky’s allies are captured by aliens and brain washed.
Classic '50s sci-fi.

Beyond the Moon - Classic Sci-Fi Adventure Full Movie

2 Likes

Oh, yes, Winky. I misread winky for wanky LOL!

1 Like

Those two guys are twins right?

@LongDriver …it was mention of quirky alliterative exclamations make you think that wasn’t it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s a new one for me.My introduction to SF was Journey into Space on the wireless.

1 Like

And the girl hasn’t got a helmet.Typical 50’s sexism ?

1 Like

Aww I thought this thread was about the teletubbies…

2 Likes

Teletubbies were funny. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m sticking to what I know

2 Likes

Mine too

1 Like