Wandering about a new site

Hello and welcome ‘summer dancing’ did belong to buzz many years back. Hope you find what you want on over 50’s .

1 Like

Hi summer dancing, I’m glad you’ve joined I’ve always liked your posts on Buzz and this is a great site.

1 Like

Hi SD welcome along to OFC, nice to virtually meet you :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Hello @Summerdancing :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to OFC…

I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hello Summerdancing and welcome to the forums, lots to do on here.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, Summerdancing. I’m a Scotsman but have travelled a lot including Vancouver/Vancouver Island.

1 Like

Welcome Summerdancing!
Enjoy and explore, there’s something for everyone here :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Summerdancing - what a lovely username. :grinning:

I have some family in Canada and I have loved the different parts of it I’ve visited - especially travelling through the Rockies and enjoying the friendly hospitality of the guesthouses nestled amongst that stunning mountain scenery and breathtakingly beautiful turquoise blue lakes.

I hope you enjoy exploring the forum and soon feel settled here - looking to forward to seeing your posts on the threads.

1 Like

And another welcome from me Sumerdancing.
This is a lovely forum,entertaining,informative,funny and there are lovely people on here,no nastiness at all.

1 Like

Welcome @Summerdancing i am also a member from buzz my membership was terminated because i had not signed in for 3 months so i refused to sign up again found this forum and stayed here ever since. takes a little while working things out but yes it a nice forum with nice members and plenty different things to look at i hope you enjoy it here much more than buzz.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum…:grinning::wales:
I buzzed off from Buzz but it’s a more relaxed forum here .

1 Like

Thank you Helen…I’m guessing you used a different handle on Buzz???

1 Like

Trying to sort out how to say thanks to all those who have welcomed me to this site… and I keep pressing buttons… just to see what happens… Yup, I’d be one of those in a plane pressing buttons just to see what would happen… good thing they never let me sit with the pilots…

4 Likes

Especially the one that says DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON ?

3 Likes

Ah!
Perhaps a job down one of those bunker thingies where they launch the nuclear missiles?
Lots of lovely buttons to play with I’d imagine :heart_eyes::rocket:

1 Like

Welcome Summerdancing, I’m also a recent refugee from Buzz, they’re a decent bunch on here (well, that’s what they told me to say anyway…) Have fun.

3 Likes

Yes :shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Hello from Australia (

Hello SummerDancing. I have been here for about a month. Good to see a familiar face/name. Will watch for you.

1 Like

Nice to see you here. Hope all is well.