Wandering about a new site

So…here I am after spending 10 years on Buzz… Not sure what to expect… I’m from the west coast of Canada where, in the space of a couple of weeks, we’ve gone from -10C to 14C…had snow/ice and now snow drops are blooming.

Crazy times… hope to meet new people and reacquaint with other former Buzzers…

7 Likes

Hi Summerdancing! :039:

Welcome to the forum. If you can handle that huge change in temperature, you can handle anything on the forum. Hope you find what you’re looking for here. See you around the forums.

2 Likes

Welcome Summerdancing.My cousin lives in Montreal and often sends us pics of her garden,it’s usually covered with snow though.

1 Like

Hello and welcome ‘summer dancing’ did belong to buzz many years back. Hope you find what you want on over 50’s .

1 Like

Hi summer dancing, I’m glad you’ve joined I’ve always liked your posts on Buzz and this is a great site.

1 Like

Hi SD welcome along to OFC, nice to virtually meet you :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Hello @Summerdancing :slightly_smiling_face: a warm welcome to OFC…

I hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hello Summerdancing and welcome to the forums, lots to do on here.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, Summerdancing. I’m a Scotsman but have travelled a lot including Vancouver/Vancouver Island.

1 Like

Welcome Summerdancing!
Enjoy and explore, there’s something for everyone here :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Summerdancing - what a lovely username. :grinning:

I have some family in Canada and I have loved the different parts of it I’ve visited - especially travelling through the Rockies and enjoying the friendly hospitality of the guesthouses nestled amongst that stunning mountain scenery and breathtakingly beautiful turquoise blue lakes.

I hope you enjoy exploring the forum and soon feel settled here - looking to forward to seeing your posts on the threads.

1 Like

And another welcome from me Sumerdancing.
This is a lovely forum,entertaining,informative,funny and there are lovely people on here,no nastiness at all.

1 Like

Welcome @Summerdancing i am also a member from buzz my membership was terminated because i had not signed in for 3 months so i refused to sign up again found this forum and stayed here ever since. takes a little while working things out but yes it a nice forum with nice members and plenty different things to look at i hope you enjoy it here much more than buzz.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum…:grinning::wales:
I buzzed off from Buzz but it’s a more relaxed forum here .

1 Like

Thank you Helen…I’m guessing you used a different handle on Buzz???

1 Like

Trying to sort out how to say thanks to all those who have welcomed me to this site… and I keep pressing buttons… just to see what happens… Yup, I’d be one of those in a plane pressing buttons just to see what would happen… good thing they never let me sit with the pilots…

4 Likes

Especially the one that says DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON ?

3 Likes

Ah!
Perhaps a job down one of those bunker thingies where they launch the nuclear missiles?
Lots of lovely buttons to play with I’d imagine :heart_eyes::rocket:

1 Like

Welcome Summerdancing, I’m also a recent refugee from Buzz, they’re a decent bunch on here (well, that’s what they told me to say anyway…) Have fun.

3 Likes

Yes :shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like