'Wagwan Boris': man being raided by police surprised to see Prime Minister in his flat

The Prime Minister was taking part in a dawn raid with police in West Norwood, in south-east London.

A man living in the flat that police raided walked out into his hallway where he greeted Mr Johnson with the words “Wagwan, Boris!”

‘Wagwan’ is Jamaican slang for ‘what’s going on?’

The Prime Minister replied: “Good morning, how are you doing?”

• Am I missing something here? Why on earth is an outgoing Prime Minister taking part in raids on flats, when the country is in crisis and he really ought to be doing something about it?
1 Like

Perhaps Boris is considering his future employment. Although I doubt this one would suit him, not enough opportunity for perks.

2 Likes

Hi

They want to keep him busy and away from any thing important

1 Like

I thought he might have been trying to find a new place to live, and using this as an excuse to have a nosy around!

Aye, that’ll be the truth of the matter. Idle hands and all that!

2 Likes

Im surprised to find BJ in this country, never mind a person’s flat.

3 Likes

Heh heh…aint that the truth.

2 Likes

The man was Jamaican and nothing was found, no arrests were made, so a false call by the sounds of it. But that’s not the point…who in the world has their PM going around with the police trying to be…what? What was his point of all this?

1 Like

Maybe he was looking for ideas on how to decorate his next home?

As an aside, a wagman used to mean a (school) truancy officer round my neck of the woods.

1 Like

I’m going to be generous here and say. He is pursuing his interests in social welfare.

2 Likes

Beats me … :017:

That’s gotta be line of the week. Very funny. :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like