Voice Recordings!

Oh my! It looks like we can even send voice messages on threads!

That’ll save me a lot of time when I cant be bothered typing on my phone!!! :grin::+1:

1 Like

where did you find that out, Rhian? Wow…thats cool!

August 7, 2021

I’ve also just found that it’s possible to put the time and date on a post. Click on the icon second in from the right and you will get the information shown above.

Edited to add – I might just have to investigate that further as it’s incomplete. :wink:

I have yet to find out how to send voice messages but I will, eventually. :grinning:

The mountains icon at the bottom gives you an option to record as well as add other files :smiley::mega::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Baz, where is the second icon from the right?

It’s at the top of the Reply box, on the same line as Bold, Italic and the Smiley icon. :grinning:

Ahh got it! Thanks, I didn’t know that! How useful! :+1:

It’s like being back at school isn’t it, all these different things to find and explore! :grinning:

Haha! Yep it is…just clicking on things to see what they do, its great! :smiley:

I don’t think you can Rhian? It might be the dictation tool you’re clicking? (Where you can speak to the phone and it will type everything out for you) :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh! How do you quote another person’s post?

And is there a limit on PMs to people now? (Not that I used it much!)

Just highlight the text you want to quote Rhian …a box pops up saying … Quote … click on that and it opens a reply box for you with it in.

1 Like

Just highlight the words you want then click on the orange “quote” button that pops up. It opens a reply box automatically with the words already there. Just type reply underneath :smiley: oops, sorry @Morticia Also @Rhian not sure on PM limit, sorry.

2 Likes

Ah got it Azz!
I hadn’t even clicked on it to try…
I was getting over-excited!! :crazy_face:

2021-08-08T23:00:00Z

Interesting … :icon_exclaim: