Vidoes made by members

berlin wall which seperated east and west Germany

this is the first time a cruise liner was using this port in Denmark. What a sendoff we had this is just a part of.

Leaving Kochi in Japan. Again the first cruise ship to use this port. A small part of the goodbye show they put on for us

No, sorry it is just a photo to me also. You have to sign in to something to see it (I think)

1 Like

I could see your video on my phone d00d although it was rather short lived as if cut short?

2 Likes
2 Likes

14 seconds. I donā€™t like long videos.

:wink:

2 Likes

Evidently, if I were a cynic I might even suggest that was a little taster to whet the appetite, whereā€™s the rest blahā€¦blah? :wink:

You want more blah blah blah!

I can spell Folk Dancers

2 Likes

Merely curious about what happened next, the hotel room blah blah blah!
Not that Iā€™m a nosey parker :sunglasses:

Teazle outside our back dog neighbours Cat v Dog jut now 18/7/2024 4.45pm
a standoff pet style until

1 Like

I have a load of videos on my phone, but I wont put them on YouTube, but I canā€™t see any other way of getting them from my phone to here, I have no problems putting them on Facebook so there must be a way.

you tube you can put them on a channel there which is your videos you can make easily only accessible to you or who you wish to give the link to.

1 Like

I have a couple of videos I made several years ago, when I was showing a man from Belgium (met on forum friendship site) how I conversed as he spoke French and I didnā€™t. Very simple video about raising baby fish in my aquarium.

I have it saved on Youtube. Also, about a lady in front of me at Walmartā€¦she cracked me up and I wanted to share that one also.

Guess I should post these on my own thread. :upside_down_face:

How I made a Stubbie Holder Holder to enhance my kitchenā€¦

This wonderous device is still in use to this day.

norway fjord .information from ships bridge

1 Like

My Brexit public service film was a great help to those pommies struggling after Britain left the EU