Vidoes made by members

My Brexit public service film was a great help to those pommies struggling after Britain left the EU

I hope you figure it out! It is always such a visual treat to see your extraordinary part of the world, Roxy :smiley:.

1 Like

just put them on youtube and make them private or only for those you want to see them. As on page 3 of youtube while downloading

Thankyou, But at least you can see most of them on my FB.

Aha! I am so rarely on FB these days, but apparently I wander over there to check things out.
:smiley:

It seems I have no option but to put them on You Tube and I hope making them private really works. I’m uploading one at the moment but it says it will take over an hour…WHAAAAT?
Anyway it’s a test one and will post it if/when it finally sorts it’s self out.

how long it takes does depend on file size and quality you want it shown at . Not just that but also on your computer. Then it can and may also check on music copywrite if adding music to the video. there are plenty of “royality free” places to download from. if you use the “unlisted” section then only those you want can look at it.

2 Likes

My grand daughter Síomha meeting her baby sister Aoibhin some 4 years ago for the very 1st time

4 Likes

Well, that is just precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. You win the internet today, Feey!

3 hours now and I’m still waiting on this wee video file to finish uploading, :rage: blasted YouTube is more bother than it’s worth. I don’t understand why it’s so complicated, Facebook wizzes them up in no time, why can’t other sites make it easy. :person_shrugging:

Well at last, nearly 4 hours for 2 minutes of video, there must be an easier way.
Anyway it’s my drive to the hidden cove that Dageus and I loved so much, you can’t see it from the road and it’s not signposted, you have to drive through a farm along a wee single track road. I’ve always been lucky and never met another vehicle coming the other way.

Why not put it on here as well instead of the YouTube link. Just change from private to unlisted in YouTube . Then all you have to do is copy paste YouTube heading on to here

1 Like

Things are sorted now I think. Have uploaded a good few more to Youtube (unlisted) and they flew up in seconds. Don’t know what happened with my first one of the wee drive. Oh Well I’ve reached my daily limit now so will have to wait untill till tomorrow.
These were my Maggiemay’s babies all heaped in a bed while I cleaned out their whelping box. The one doing all the complaining is Cassie, my pal Mary from Edinburgh ended up with her so I never lost touch.

2 Likes
1 Like

Bruce
the ladies in white are all virgins doing that little dance. Just said that to get you “excited” :wink: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

A few Augusts ago…

1 Like

Bruce thank you for showing that video. looks so much like the UK at certain times of the year

Mrs mart made this…

2 Likes

seen soething like in the the paper versions but not this is, something else, amazing

Pevensey castle wall drive by

pevensey castle