Videos of Knowledge, Interest, Entertaining

I love watching these videos, it’s surprising how much I have picked up viewing them…. Simple food recipes easy but different, and so much more is available

3 Likes

Seeif you can post the youtube one again…it happens more and more these days… as in error occurred…

1 Like

Hopefully this will work

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

One of my faves

3 Likes

I saw that and was going to Post it…but got waylaid… :innocent:
I had a Friend Jenny J. she had one hell of a life for various reason’s but she let out the end of her garden which had a workshop…Young lad was a glass blower…real young but had it off to an art…I do wonder where he ended up with that skill of his.
Jenny’s Husband got me into ‘trying to play’ the guitar. He was really good and wrote a lot of songs as well…He was an alcoholic though and that ruined Jen’s life…

2 Likes

They used to make rock in the window of a shop in Folkestone High Street when I was a kid, loved that shop.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow - that is amazing - thank you!

2 Likes

That took me back to summer hols spent with my paternal grandparents. They lived quite near a rock factory and we were fascinated to watch it being made. Thank you, Roj-Blake, for reviving happy memories.

Thank you for the ‘Marble’ video as well. My brother used to collect them - and I was never allowed to touch them!! It is wonderful to see how they are made.

2 Likes

Thank you ST, his work is beautiful isn’t it, also he seems like a truly happy person.

2 Likes

Some great videos here…I spend way too much time watching them :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Maver-rik, post:33, topic:86800, full:true”]
Thank you ST, his work is beautiful isn’t it, also he seems like a truly happy person.
[/quote]

Yes - that comes across really well. :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

@Minx - those formation flying and sky diving videos are heart stopping - thank you!

2 Likes

Mmm mine too. That looks like my size stick of rock :+1:

2 Likes

I loved watching this, I watch lots of glass blowing videos, It is a fascinating skill. Have you seen any of the Corning Museum of glass videos?

1 Like

No … but I will go and look! Thank you, Maver-rik!

@SilverTabby Some of their videos are v-e-r-y long, but there are also lots that are under 20 mins.

1 Like