Video games: Who plays and what

I have been gaming since the PlayStation one, now I am a PC gamer through and through and is probably my main hobby.
Currently still dipping into Fallout 76.
Recore: The Definitive Edition which is both fun and frustrating.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite but not really getting into that.
Looking forward to Dying Light 2.

1 Like

Call of duty black ops for me on ps5

All my game playing is on an Xbox One s

PUB G
Call of Duty
Wolfenstein
Halo
Far Cry

It’s fair to say I’m rubbish at all of them :joy:

Call of Duty, Which one?
Wolfenstien: which one but I feel this franchise has lost its way a bit used to love these games.
Halo, used to like this and might try Halo Infinite hopfully they will upgraded the graphics after all I don’t want to think my £1500 graphics card is not being put to proper use.
Far Cry played them all and have already bought Far Cry 6.

Worked my way through all the Call of Duty titles. Not played the online multiplayer versions because I seem to get killed within 2 seconds of joining a game.

Wolfenstein New order, old blood and new colossus

Have played all the far cry’s not got 6 yet

Haven’t had time to play for a while. Mostly play in the winter months when I can’t do any thing outside.

I play cod in hardcore mode, I’m happy if I have more kills than deaths, but just occasionally, I’ll win one,
I used to love playing things like socom navy seals, rainbow six, those type of games, but call of duty, brilliant though the first modern warfare was, it kinda ruined those type of games, another game came out with the ps3 launch, resistance fall of man, a great first instalment of what was to be a trio, with the first being set in the uk…

I pretty much gave up on the CoD and Battlefield game as I felt if you played one you’d played them all, oh so linear, step out of the boundries of the game was very easy to do. I dont do multiplayer not my thng at all. Love open world where i can pretty much go where i want and do what I want, obviously this is not quite the case you need to do stuff to move the game along.
Recently spent a lot of time on Days Gone, excellent game.

Hi

I used to play Elite on the BBC micro back in the day so I decided to try Elite Dangerous on the XBOX1.Great game and graphics but it’s so so time consuming and engaging.Lost many a weekends to that game,giving it a rest now.

Also into into Racing games Forza5 and Dirt 4 are the ones I play most but there are a few more .
Star Wars Battlefront
Guitar Hero/Rock band --XB1 and XB360
Minecraft
Halo

I also’dabble’ a bit on my daughter Nintendo Switch.Pokemon,Splatoon which is very addictive,Mario Brothes,so many good memories of Mario on the old NES.

My son and his mates are trying to get me into Starcraft on the pc but again so it’s so time consuming when you get into it,so I’ll be giving that a miss.

I have to admit most of the other games I play are old ones that are available on XBOX Live Gold.

Also have a Xbox 360 which I play Skylanders with the kids,I especially like the models of the various characters ,my fav is Spyro the dragon.

Played a lot during lockdown last year,but I have to admit I’m playing a lot less now.

OOO I am surprised to not see any women post here they do play it is not a myth lol. I have played video games since pong… I have my old gaming consoles still. I am a pc gamer mostly although I can and have played Playstation games all Assassins Creed, The Order, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy with number 8 being my favorite. Many MMO’s like a lot. I have Alpha and Beta tested a few. Including Dungeons and Dragons online and Lord of the Rings online which I still play today. I have played that for over 14 years. I am a Founder an original since day one. Of course i have played WOW I mean I had too right? So if you say Leroy Jenkins I know haha. What’s really odd is, as a Star wars freak I have never played the games. Mostly because so little time, so many games. I have played some Shooter games but not my thing. Atm I play Lego Marvel Hero’s on Playstation with my grandson lol. Who lets her grandson blow her up constantly lol he is five lol While continuing, to play Lotro every day.

2 Likes

Currently dipping into Fallout 76 daily and have reinstalled Control for another play through, probably one of the best games I have ever played.
Faecry 6 will be out shortly and I am also lookng forward to The Division: Heartlands and Dying Light 2

3 Likes

I never went past the Nintendo Wii. Unfortunately, since I’m traveling now, my Wii system wasn’t a priority for me to bring along. But I do like a lot of the old video console games like the Atari 2600, NES, Turbografx 16 and MAME arcade games, among others. I play those on my laptop via emulation. I’ve tried a few games like COD and GTA but for me, I’m still entertained by Super Mario and Pacman. For me, the simple ways are just fine.